• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE Doll Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, when I clicked it, it only needed one more signature to be at goal, so I guess LE collectors really DO have issues with these dolls. Thanks for putting this together.

I signed. I'm lucky that I can purchase *most* of the LE dolls in stores, but this affects us as a community even if not as individuals.

I signed! Thanks for putting this together. I just hope Disney listens.

I signed! Disney has been driving me crazy lately with poor customer service and quality control for these expensive collector items

Just signed! The qualify control should be improved since I have seen many different hair styles of Coronation Elsa's from item's photos of EBAY but quite few can match the official photos.

Just signed. I have only purchased Mulan and Aurora from this years Designer collection so far, Aurora being the only one I ordered online, and even though both are in great condition I do plan to hopefully purchase my first Heirloom collection doll in 2015 and I'd be heartbroken if it arrived damaged or even not at all due to order cancellation or the doll getting lost in the mail! Hopefully they'll fix the problems mentioned in the petition and reduce the frequency of such occurrences, or at least be able to handle them better in the future, so that both current and potential collectors don't have to worry as much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back