• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE Princess Ornament Set from Sales Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE Princess Ornament Set from Sales Forum!

Katdianee

Forever a Princess
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey all! Here's the Co-Op for inlovewdisney's LE Princess Ornament Set. I'm going strictly off what was posted in her sales thread, so if there are any changes, please post them here!

Snow White- linz_pinz [CONFIRMED]
Cinderella- Katdianee [CONFIRMED]
Aurora-Ammonite
Ariel- Lilymay, SECOND: DevotedDisney
Belle- poohstiks26
Jasmine- princessxjasmine89 [CONFIRMED]
Pochahontas- shooting4ownhand
Mulan- Lilytoby
Tiana- Romancing_Train [CONFIRMED]
Rapunzel- Romancing_Train, SECOND: Lilytoby THIRD: Katdianee

Since she priced the box at $120, that will make it $12 an ornament. Shipping to the US will be $6 to cover shipping costs and supplies. If you are outside of the US, we will need to calculate it.

Please confirm here that you are still interested and I will PM you all the details. I need to have everyone's payments in my PayPal before I send it to inlovewdisney.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Fine with me :) I leave the US in 2 and a half weeks though, so I'm definitely in but can I be one of the last to pay so I know how much, depending on whether I'm still here or not? Either that or I can pay the $12 then the shipping when we know what's going on :) thank you!! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll confirm for tiana but if anyoe REALLY wants Rapunzel I'll give her up. I know some have been looknig for her longer then me. And there was like 5 people looking for her.

PMs have been sent out to everyone. I'm giving it till tomorrow night and then opening the spots again. I want to be able to receive this quickly so that PrincessxJasmine can get hers before she leaves. She has graciously offered to take other ornaments going to the UK with her to save on shipping, so UKers, you will need to calculate shipping between you two.

Also, just in case someone backs out, others not involved are more than welcome to join the wait list!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back