LE Puzzle Pin Sets

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by OpieDoodle, Mar 18, 2020.

1. OpieDoodle

OpieDoodle Member

0   0   0

Is anyone else working on any of these. I swear I've been working on the Coco one FOREVERRRRRR. Finally down to my last one I'm chasing down. The stress of hunting these all down (especially long after the original release) is killing me but then clearly I'm a lunatic because I'm already over here debating which set I want to go for next..... Oye.

2. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0

I have only completed two mystery puzzles and I recall when they were complete I did have the feeling of what do I search for next. Completion should be a rush of excitement, but it was actually bordering on disappointment for me, since the search is complete.

3. OpieDoodle

OpieDoodle Member

0   0   0

That's where I'm at HAHA! Like I found the last piece of my puzzle to buy at a great price (its the LE 500 chaser) but I find myself hesitating thinking maybe I should wait for a trade.

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  4. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

I do that. :)

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  5. pinnochiolover

pinnochiolover UK Collector/Trader

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

I'm still trying to complete my Alice 65th Teacup Puzzle, I need two, the Cheshire Cat and the Ace of Hearts Card. I got most pieces at the release date, its so fresh in my mind, but that was four years ago now! The longer time passes, I start to feel I will never complete it.

6. mandrick

mandrick New Member

0   0   0

New to pin trading, but this is one of the things that got us into it....we are half complete on the Princess and the Frog set, but the hunt is definitely part of the fun!

7. Blacksmoke

Blacksmoke Active Member

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

I have three pieces of the Princess and the Frog set to trade - Ray & Louis, Big Daddy and Lawerence. I have completed my set so I would be looking for other pins. Let me know if I can help.

8. mandrick

mandrick New Member

0   0   0

I think we need Lawrence. I do have a Hotart Curiouser and Curiouser White Rabbit LE 200 that we are not too attached to if your interested.

9. mandrick

mandrick New Member

0   0   0

Forgot to mention, also have a Cereal Box Professor Von Drake available.

10. pinnochiolover

pinnochiolover UK Collector/Trader

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

The hunt can wear thin you know!

11. Pecosace

Pecosace Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have seen them before and only have one piece, a Zurg chaser. I'm hoping to get more soon, I think I like the Finding Nemo one but I know it can be a huge hassle to find them all so I'm weary on starting since I know it'll be hard to stop!