• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Lego my ZAP!

ZAPPED! Lego my ZAP!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
This zap shook me all to pieces!!

555fff34a56c8c13fe52eb1f274880a9.gif

I came home after hours of dissertation writing to an unexpected packaged and, when opened, four (FOUR!!!) little Disney Lego figure pouches fell out along with a card. I come to discover @sbmpins knew (magically) that I would need some of these figured and decided to help (again, magically) and SOMEHOW (probably also magically) knew which ones to pick for me because man this gal can pick 'em!!

9d897524f6f9a596ca0f2257ad4f3d67.jpg

Of the four, she got me Steamboat Mickey (adorbz), SCROOGE!! (look at his little dime!!), Herc!!! (whose shield is amazing), and Jafar!!!! (dat staff tho!?)

Thank you soooooo much sbmpins!!! This was an amazing treat and quite cathartic to just put some Legos together after aong day of research!! <3

I'm still not quiiiiite sure how you managed to get so many of the packs I needed............ (definitely magic....)

a314b872b07ddbb9b7103e0255b68cbf.gif

<3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back