• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Let's all trade Fairy Tails Mystery pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Let's all trade Fairy Tails Mystery pins!

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
This is open for everyone's Fairy Tail Mystery pin trades and wants! Post what you have, and what you need, and you just might find a trade partner!

For trade:
Brutus and Nero (LE 450)
Aristocats (LR)
Juju (LR)
Sasha, Sonia, and Ivan (LR)

ISO:
TRAMP!

I also have other traders on my pinpics, sockgnome

Last edited:
Have:
Sasha, Sonia, and Ivan (Peter and the Wolf animals) - LR
Juju - LR
Bruno - LR
Djali - LR

ISO:
I don't need any from the set, so open to trading these for non-set pins.

Last edited:
I have 2 of these for trade. LE 450:
RS_Rff905cafd4.png

I am looking for these :
RS_R5c7bdc50eb.png
RS_R1eefcc44bb.png

RS_R2a475a3083.png

I have these four plus zero on the way. I don’t collect these so I am looking for other pins *hint* (maybe Mulan puzzle pieces) but I’m open to anything. I want to help someone complete.
68fadd396eda8057c4a294d2f857f9b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to complete my Fairy Tails Mystery Set. Still need Maximus and Djali.

Have Bruno; Dug; Zero; Felicia; Ivan, Sasha and Sonya; Nero and Brutus; Sultan; andRajah.

I have Maximus @MJSM. I also have Ivan, Sasha and Sonia, and Zero to trade if anyone is interested. Not especially looking for any from this set but will trade to help anyone complete.

I have Maximus @MJSM. I also have Ivan, Sasha and Sonia, and Zero to trade if anyone is interested. Not especially looking for any from this set but will trade to help anyone complete.

Just sent you a message. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back