• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOUR!! Tiki bird or a Cuckoo bird?

Auction Ended: FINAL HOUR!! Tiki bird or a Cuckoo bird?

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Yay! The Forum is back!

And what better way to get us quickly back to normal than to run an auction? Not to mention that this auction had actually been in process when we went down. Unfortunately it looks like it was lost, but I am glad to start it over. And it gives people the opportunity to change up their bids if they like.

What am I talking about? Why, the Tiki Cuckoo auction of course! This seems to be the hot series this year. LE 3000released at DLR. This is my friend's auction so their wants are high on the list. As a reminder, those are:

Stitch
Cats
Anything "Cute"

If you struggle there, my wants are fine alternatives (AJK on PinPics). And we are very much open to any bid, so don't be shy. What better way to get the forum back to normal than to join in on the fun? Please just no fantasy pins (or fakes/scrap of course.)

This auction will end on Saturday, April 17 at 3:00 PM EASTERN time.
Happy bidding!

dX8tQiP.jpeg

Okay, same caveat as before, I’m moving this weekend, so if I win I should be able to dig my pins out next week some time and ship.

I believe my last bid before the forum exploded was:

Pin 130310: DSSH - Hat - Tinker Bell
Thanks for a CRAZY good first bid!

Okay, changing my bid:

Pin 125469: Stitch with Christmas Present
Well, you are certainly free to change your bid if you like. But I feel compelled to warn you that would probably drop you down on the leader board.

Ok, now we really are on the last day/final hours. Still time for more new and/or updated bids. It’s a very close race!

Back