• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Let's trade - DLR Wave 2 HM + others for stamps, penny arcade, LGM, ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's trade - DLR Wave 2 HM + others for stamps, penny arcade, LGM, ???

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I have the following DLR Hidden Mickey Wave 2 pins available for trade:

Icons (complete set of 5 pins): Big Thunder Iron Works, Mint Julep, Snowflake, Tiki, Matterhorn Bobsleds Sign (pinpics #85634, 85635, 85636, 85367, 85368) <--note, I have extras of all except the Snowflake, Tiki, and Matterhorn Bobsleds Sign as well, in case you're looking for only a few.

Mickey Mouse Around the World (complete set of 5 pins)
: Pinpics #s 85624, 85625, 85626, 85627, 85628 (NOTE: I have extras of all these except Mikke Maus)

Character frames: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto (85269, 85639, 85640, 85641):

pin85639th72

T-shirt collection - Pinocchio, Ariel, Cheshire Cat, Scrooge McDuck, Flounder, and Cleo (I also have WD ones of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Piglet, Genie, Figaro, and Stitch)

Casey Jr. Trains (full set)

I have these other pins also available for trade (Disneyland Paris cast refresher 2009):

Pin 73255: DLRP- Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Farmer Mickey
Pin 74482: DLRP- Cast Lanyard Series 4 - The Three Caballeros - Panchito
Pin 75782: DLRP - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - 'DOPEY'
Pin 77839: DLRP - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Mowgli and Baloo
Pin 79691: DLRP - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Geppetto

Plus all others on my Traders list on pinpics.

I am looking for the pins on my wants list on pinpics, including the Mystery Stamp collection (yup, decided to collect those 72 pins after trading one of them away!). 9 down, 63 left to go ;)

I also need to finish my Penny Arcade collection - Astro Jets and 3 chasers (Yensid's Arcade and Starcade - Silver).

These are the MAIN pins I am looking for, but am also looking for anything on my wants list (some more than others).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Do you have any pins other than the 39 listed on your trades list? As I mentioned in my post above, I'm looking to get pins that are on my wants list. :)

I am trying to get that set for a friend. But I'm going Wednesday and Sunday of next week. And wanted to try to get them before I go.

OK, good luck finding them (you have to be at the park at park opening and expect to be followed around by some other pin traders) :wiggle:

Just a friendly bump up (and to show my signature too!).

Mainly, I am looking for the Mystery Stamps and some Star Wars Wanted Posters :)

Awee what a tease! I need some of those t-shirt pins :/ I have WDW t-shirts if you wanna trade? Or take a look at my trades <3 I didn't see any matches to yor wants though :/ <3 <3 <3

will look. I am already getting the WDW t-shirts from another trader (sorry). But I will see if there's anything on your trades list that I like ;)

another bump up today (probaby last one til Tuesday/Wednesday) since I'll be involved in Dollmageddon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back