• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Let's Trade!! (That sounds redundant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Trade!! (That sounds redundant)

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
Alrighty Folks, let's get this show on the road!!

I haven't updated my pinpics since Summer of 2010... and every PTN, My-D Pins event, Sunday at the parks, etc got it more and more outdated.... Well, I finally sat down for the last three days straight and have updated my owns, wants and trades!

Let's get some trading done!!!

Please take a look through my wants and trades. I will consider all reasonable and fair offers... but I would really would like to try and find some of my wants please. :)

Hurry before it gets outdated at next weeks PTN!

-Grim

I have 3 that you need and you have 1 I need. I looked at it & started to laugh!!! The one I need cost $150!!!!! So sorry, I'm thinking I'll have to keep checking back! :)

Best of luck! I hope you whittle down your wants list. :)

I have 3 that you need and you have 1 I need. I looked at it & started to laugh!!! The one I need cost $150!!!!! So sorry, I'm thinking I'll have to keep checking back! :)

Best of luck! I hope you whittle down your wants list. :)

Oh no!! Maybe some time :)

In other news: everyone that has confirmed with me so far, I've sent out in the post today. Thanks again!!!

Grim

So I have nothing of yours but you have 33 that I want. As much as I want Jessica pins I don't the ones you have it would be an arm and a leg on my part.

But the ones I would like is 85538, 79066, and 17931. Take a look at mine and let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back