• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lion King Co-OP!

Lion King Co-OP!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hi everyone! There's these reallly pretty pins from belguim and I was able to nab 2 of them recently and the seller contacted me and said if I wanted the rest he would give me a discount. They're 8$ a piece but for 20 it's 75$ and about 7$ shipping. I thought maybe doing a co-op for them and if anyone is interested?

So about 6$ a person WITH shipping! (Instead of 160$ for the set)

IMGP0206.JPG

IMGP0207.jpg

The ones I want are Scar, Simba standing and the Simba head. Please let me know if you're interested because he'll give a discount too if we don't want the whole set and possibly he might have some of the same pins! I Know for sure that Kopa and crouching Nala are taken.

Mufasa and Simba: tw1080
Simba Standing: Me & anzaryaa
Sarabi and Simba: ilovemyjacks & IadoreWDW
simba Head: Me
Adult simba on Rock:
Mufasa and Sarabi: tw1080
Simba and Nala: tw1080 & ilovemyjacks & Jazzy B Bunny & IadoreWDW
Timon: tw1080
Rafiki Head:
elephant:
Rafiki w/Stick: tw1080
Scar: Me
Scared Pumba: disneycrazee
Pumbaa Sitting: disneycrazee
Zazu:
Nala Sitting:
Nala Crouching:
Baby Kopa: anzaryaa

Last edited:
They are Belgian? o_O
Where was I the past 30 years when they came out? haha!

Afraid I'm going to have to pass on these, as I am flat flat flat broke, April included :(

Back