• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! LittleBird Strikes Again! AND AGAIN with summerskin’s help.

ZAPPED! LittleBird Strikes Again! AND AGAIN with summerskin’s help.

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
WHY, WHY, WHY do you do this? Is it just to make me feel bad? Well you did it. So here I am minding my own business, waiting for the postman on Friday, (he only rang once) because I was waiting for a pin I may or may not have bought, and here comes this package from Fond-du Lac. Wisconsin is the cheese state. How can there be a lack of fondue? Let’s get the name change going @LittleBird. I knew this couldn’t be good and it wasn’t. It was a pin I was looking for and it came at the perfect time. A Labor Day Mickey and Pluto for Labor Day! Now, I can’t put all the blame on her because in the same envelope was a pin from @summerskin, and it was a pin of my favorite boys! NOT THOSE BOYS, but Chien-Po, Yao, and Ling. Are you guys talking behind my back and with the package was the message Happy Labor Day PFGF. It took a while to decipher- Pin Fairy GodFather. Or was it Grandfather? Thank you both so much. It is truly heartwarming to be thought of so far away. Thank you Kim. Thank you Amanda.
I have more news but that will be today’s zap.
9f4ffa71836f48112cec18644237315d.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/
20190904/9f4ffa71836f48112cec18644237315d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back