• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Circus Poster release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Circus Poster release

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Because of the number of people who showed up, DSF passed out 200 voucher opportunity wristbands (wristband means you get a random numbered voucher in the morning)

So they lined up to get a wristband...to get a voucher...to get a pin. Blimey they make it complicated

So they lined up to get a wristband...to get a voucher...to get a pin. Blimey they make it complicated

Exactly!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would love to see the faces of those people who show up at 6am thinking they're gonna get a wristband... :rofl::rofl::rofl: Now if 200 people are already in line at this point knowing there is a chance they might not even get to buy pins... then they all deserve to get something in the morning!! But now I just hope DSF doesn't announce in the morning that they are changing the release to one pin per person because then I'd love to see the faces of those people who wanted two... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DSF releases keep getting better and better.
Good luck Steve!!!

Last edited:
If I would have known this, I would have stayed a few hours extra with the boys to be in line without sleeping over??? And get 3 wristbands. This did not turn out the way it was to be.

So now get there in the unofficial line with family and a few friends 18 hours prior to secure a wristband and not sleep over but get a chance of getting wristband <150? This is going to work out really well with all the kids out of school pretty soon.

Well my son has about 5 friends that would love some ice cream on a Friday night and I can get then back home by 11:00 PM and turn around to get back in line at 8 AM. Its summer you know.

A lot of people chose to camp out for the night. Glad I got to go home and sleep in my own bed lol

The next eight hours at DSF
HeimlichScream_large.gif

Me at home watching this unfold
tumblr_mfp63qn5LQ1rv8jpzo1_500.gif

waaarrrgghhhhhph. ok, yes, certainly a llittle annoyed. I typed out this long comment on the the DSF facebook page but saved it in a note instead because I don't want to post something so rash lol.

on the plus side... we get to sleep in! in our BEDS! at least that :')

I'm really shy :( no one is talking to me :'( sitting with my sister on a blanket by the bathrooms. Come say hi, I even brought all my extra old PTDs for trade. Someone trade with me :'( :'( :'( looking for Bongo bear grails!

curly hair, wearing glasses and a black hoodie.

Last edited:
We have 5 goody bags with candy and one random dsf pin in each bag. One of the bags has a stitch beloved tales, my sister said I can give them away to the first 5 people that come and name all the 7 dwarfs from Snow White :wiggle:

We have 5 goody bags with candy and one random dsf pin in each bag. One of the bags has a stitch beloved tales, my sister said I can give them away to the first 5 people that come and name all the 7 dwarfs from Snow White :wiggle:

I just woke up from a nap and I'm willing to trade!! You can find us all the way to the front, I'm an orange blanket

3 goodie bags left. Somebody just got the LILO and stitch beloved tales!!! They were so happy.:) and we still have a few PTDs including my sisters extra PASCAL :D come say hi! Right next to the stair case to the left :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back