• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Maleficent

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Maleficent

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Back alley line goes almost all the way down to the next street. Side alley still closed off until the midnight show gets out.

I considered having DK go to this one for me but he has a job interview at 10 and I knew this would be insane. Good luck to those of you braving the crazy :) I'm crossing my fingers for good numbers for you all.

Wow pretty early for so many people to be out. What time do they distribute wristbands? Stay warm and safe, best of luck to all the collectors out there, fingers crossed that you will pull great numbers!

Wow pretty early for so many people to be out. What time do they distribute wristbands? Stay warm and safe, best of luck to all the collectors out there, fingers crossed that you will pull great numbers!
line stops at 4:30 am and I think wristbands are at 5:15am

IMG_20140530_035125_366_zpswnph9xap.jpg

Good luck all. How many PTD pins do you think a crowd like this will go through? I don't know if I'm hoping for these pins to be ones I want or ones I don't. Have fun, and enjoy the ice cream for the rest of us...

Good luck all. How many PTD pins do you think a crowd like this will go through? I don't know if I'm hoping for these pins to be ones I want or ones I don't. Have fun, and enjoy the ice cream for the rest of us...
I think it'll flip 2 to 4 times depending on how popular or unpopular the new ones are... Still waiting for the final count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back