• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lock, Shock and Barrel collection - one year later

Lock, Shock and Barrel collection - one year later

Nasubionna

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi, all! So I've been collecting pins of these three for just about a year now and thought it was a good time to post the current board (especially since I'm on an indefinite pin-purchasing hiatus since I just bought a new house!! Yay!!)
I'm sure I'll acquire more at some point in the future, and eventually I want to put them on a nicer board - I've been hunting down ideas for making it look nicer, either by painting or covering it with fabric. Undecided for the moment.
Eventually I'll also post a photo of my non-pin collection of these characters in the appropriate thread once I get them all unpacked and displayed in my new place. :)
Sorry for the poor photo quality. One of these days I'll figure out how to get better pin pictures. :/

OBJfqFl.jpg

mUoWhpJ.jpg

vjj9qgs.jpg

3BzHXJB.jpg

8747Q8b.jpg

K9Ktsgz.jpg

Z7hU7eI.jpg

Avek6Z7.jpg

Fe3q6jQ.jpg

That is an incredibly impressive collection, it's hard to believe you acquired all of those in a year, congrats on that! I'm sure you'll find the perfect spot for them in your new home!

Back