• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Lock, Shock and Barrel, Jack and Sally - TNBC massive pin sale!

SOLD! Lock, Shock and Barrel, Jack and Sally - TNBC massive pin sale!

Nasubionna

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welp, life circumstances are leading me to liquidate a ton of my collectables, so here's your chance to grab a bunch of pins for cheap! Please see pics and prices below, and I'll probably be posting more for sale in the future as I get organized. Also, feel free to make me an offer on some of these. :) Please DM me if interested or if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking!

22u3DPe.jpg

7tnB4Sl.jpg
I5uJiOr.jpg

WLONgUo.jpg

EDlRwTI.jpg

0cUdC65.jpg

rYuIl35.jpg

Wow! There are a ton of very reasonably priced pins there. Very sorry you have to sell, but would love to pick some up. I'll start with the three PTDs, the Independence Day tree, and the NBC at DLR pin with them on the teacup ride.
Thanks!

Welp, life circumstances are leading me to liquidate a ton of my collectables, so here's your chance to grab a bunch of pins for cheap! Please see pics and prices below, and I'll probably be posting more for sale in the future as I get organized. Also, feel free to make me an offer on some of these. :) Please DM me if interested or if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking!

22u3DPe.jpg

7tnB4Sl.jpg
I5uJiOr.jpg

WLONgUo.jpg

EDlRwTI.jpg

0cUdC65.jpg

rYuIl35.jpg

Wow! Lots of nice pins here for amazing prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for looking!

22u3DPe.jpg

7tnB4Sl.jpg
I5uJiOr.jpg

WLONgUo.jpg

EDlRwTI.jpg

0cUdC65.jpg

rYuIl35.jpg

Nice collection you got there!

I can't seem to post a picture of the pin I want. So here is the pin pics #65493 - DSF NBC door to Four $20.00

Hi everyone, thanks for all the messages! Several pins have been claimed already, so I will try to update the photos ASAP and return everyone's messages on my lunch break/after work. Thanks!

I can't seem to post a picture of the pin I want. So here is the pin pics #65493 - DSF NBC door to Four $20.00
Hi, thank you so much for your interest, but someone snapped that one up right away so it's no longer available. I'm sorry! (and updating the pics right now)

Quite a few pins have been claimed already, so here's some updated pictures. Big thank you to everyone who has bought some so far, you're helping me out a lot. :)
UnaiUd3.jpg

wSJYjia.jpg

OnG7rKe.jpg

MMFhI6f.jpg

EGePQes.jpg

VVHGjdd.jpg

1qoQwEd.jpg

Hi Everyone! Bumping this because I finally got organized and took a new picture of all the pins I have left.
Any set of three that are $5/each, if you buy the whole set it's only $10 for all three.
Thanks for looking!
TzS5cNO.jpg

Dang it. I still need xmas light bulbs. I was going to buy all 3 that you have.... even though Shock looks a litte suspect. Its a hard set to build. Good luck to whoever is working on it.

Congrats on a very successful sale! Those were all great pins at great prices. When's the next one?! :D

Congrats on a very successful sale! Those were all great pins at great prices. When's the next one?! :D
Thank you! No more sales planned anytime soon except for the separately listed story pins. I kept my very favorites of my collection so it's *possible* I may sell some someday... but I don't anticipate it. :D

Back