• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for ANY error pin in this series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for ANY error pin in this series

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
Hey all,

I'm looking for ANY error pin from this series. Errors include:

-Wrong Date
-Wrong Colored Border
-Poster Upside Down

Please let me know which error posters you have, and we can figure out a trade. Check your pins closely! Errors in this series are very easy to come buy, and they slip by most of the time un-noticed.

d521afe1.jpg

Errors I know exist but I am still looking for:
-Pin 10087 (Error shows year as 1946 instead of 1945)
-Pin 11174 (Error shows year as 1949 instead of 1961)
-Pin 11176 (Error shows year 1949 instead of 1951)
-Pin 7935 (Error has poster upside down in frame)

Thanks all!

Last edited:
good luck ive been after the rescuers one for 2 years. i havent even come across it at any events.hope you have better luck.

I actually have TWO of the rescuers one, both a different year, and I love them both! Too bad there's not a "real" rescuers pins. That would be neat too. If I come across another, I'll let you know.

I've been looking for the Dalmatian one for several years as well. Good luck

That Dalmatian error is a dastardly pin it be!

hehe, I went and looked at mine and I have one. The Three Caballeros - date Error. it says 19 43 instead of 19 45. Let me know if you want it.

Ooooh, thanks for looking! I actually have both 1943, and 1945. I'm still looking for 1946 though! If you see that one, let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back