• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking For: Beloved Tales

SOLD! Looking For: Beloved Tales

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Recently rediscovered my itch for Beloved Tales. If you have any of the four below that you plan to trade/sell, please let me know

Last edited:

Hello, Kelly! I have the Peter Pan D if you are still looking for it. I’ve managed to collected all 5 in the parks but traded the Aurora for something Monsters Inc. related. As I said, I obtained them via trade within the park so I’m unsure if they are scrappers or legit, here’s a pic for you to review yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Bimkels you are awesome for reaching out I was able to find the Peter Pan a few weeks back but I SUPER appreciate the offer. This is an amazing set!