• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for grab bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Looking for grab bags

Matty

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey everyone. It has been a long time since I have been on the forum. I am going on my honeymoon to Disney World at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone was selling grab bags of pins I can use to trade with.

Matty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool I’ll check it out. I am always nervous to get scrappers but they look legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are looking for a few LE (nothing crazy) or just OE to trade with CM? cause I do some LE bundles at about 10-12 each that are good LE traders for that harder to get pin that people have in the parks in books they bring.

are looking for a few LE (nothing crazy) or just OE to trade with CM? cause I do some LE bundles at about 10-12 each that are good LE traders for that harder to get pin that people have in the parks in books they bring.
I am verey interested in obtaining a lot of LEs if you are willing to do so. I am curious to know what your prices are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back