Looking for info on lost pin

Discussion in 'Help me Identify This Pin!' started by brad Steinhauser, Aug 2, 2020.

1. brad Steinhauser

brad Steinhauser New Member

0   0   0

I recently lost my Disney hat that had a pin on it that I want to see if I can replace but I can't find any information on it. It might be a build a pin, based on its layered design. The back image it says Walt Disney World in a maroonish / red script and then there's a Steamboat Mickey in front of it.

2. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

Are you able to find it on Pinpics.com... a pin number is very helpful.

3. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Was the hat/pin a combo or was it purchased seperately? A photo can help a long way in giving a more definitive response...

4. brad Steinhauser

brad Steinhauser New Member

0   0   0

Thanks everyone. Like other new users I was having difficulties adding a picture and I had been looking at pinpics and could not find anything. But I kept at it and I eventually found it.
    The hat and pin were separate purchases but purchased at the same time.

Turns out it was a Build-A-Pin. It had a Classic Baseball Logo Base with a Steamboat Willie Add-On.

I would love to have that pin again because I got it 16 years ago on my first trip with my now wife. I see I can get the pieces separately on Ebay but it doesn't sound like there is any way to attach them.

coblj003 likes this.