• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for LIAA Event Pins Image heavy

Looking for LIAA Event Pins Image heavy

stich96

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi there
So actually I'm looking for the welcome pin, the goodbye pin set and the scavenger hunt pins from the LIAA Event. Also interested in some others(Jessica and figment mini jumbo, rapunzel, judy and carl&ellie set). My traders are below (you can also look at my pinpincs Donaldfan21 as I also have a few others for trade). If you don't have any of these pins, but are still interested in a trade then let me know. Maybe we can work out something
Happy Trading!

Last edited:
I'm definitely trading my welcome pin, still thinking about the scavenger hunt/ goodbye. Are you only looking for the sets or open to individual pins?