• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for my holy grail: Pin 82888: D23 'Refer-A-Friend' Set (tweedledee/dum only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my holy grail: Pin 82888: D23 'Refer-A-Friend' Set (tweedledee/dum only)

kmeakin

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello!
This has become my new Holy Grail because I suspect it will be just about impossible to get... But - can't hurt to try!!
So... Anyone have Tweedle Dee/Dum (only) from Pin 82888: D23 'Refer-A-Friend' Set??? Pleeeeeease help me out! :)

Really??? well... i guess that makes a little harder, eh? hahaha! Thanks so much for letting me know, i'll relax a little on this one ;)
(PS - jj - I just saw a couple more pins from the mysterious 'unevent' coming up too - wow, they just keep getting nicer! do you happen to know how many there are or what the lowest edition sizes are? everybody seems to know more about the event than me, so i figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Gotta get my running shoes on to start chasing those ones down!:))

Really??? well... i guess that makes a little harder, eh? hahaha! Thanks so much for letting me know, i'll relax a little on this one ;)
(PS - jj - I just saw a couple more pins from the mysterious 'unevent' coming up too - wow, they just keep getting nicer! do you happen to know how many there are or what the lowest edition sizes are? everybody seems to know more about the event than me, so i figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Gotta get my running shoes on to start chasing those ones down!:))

There's an LE100 framed set; an LE250 hinged pin with the Doorknob on the outside and the tea party scene on the inside; an LE300 hinged White Rabbit pin; an LE500 Alice 2 pin on a card set(one with the Drink Me bottle and the other with the Eat Me cake); and an LE1000 mystery set that have 10 different characters each on one playing card. There is also some kind of Queen of Hearts pin inside a Hat/Alice box/figurine, but I don't know anything about that one. If I forgot anything, please add it.

Thanks guys!! So the LE 100 is the hardest one to worry about... I can live with that (it's those crazy LE 25s and LE 50s that always get me!).
Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! :D

Thanks guys!! So the LE 100 is the hardest one to worry about... I can live with that (it's those crazy LE 25s and LE 50s that always get me!).
Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! :D

Well, here's hoping there are NOT any of those! I do not like when they do that.

And JJ, I am wondering if there will be LE200 chasers in the LE1000 mystery set and that's what people were hearing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back