• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for RSP Sponsor for GenEARation D Event in September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for RSP Sponsor for GenEARation D Event in September

TiggerSue

Want TIGGER PINS!!! on PinPics - FLTiggerSue
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
:wavey: Hi all, I AM going to the GenEARation D Event - have already registered. However, there are not any Tigger or Cinderella pins offered (again). As I have done many times in the past, I am offering to sell my RSP for $60.00.

You send me the fee (check, money order or PayPal), I fill out the RSP (all of them) the way you want & email you the confirmations from Disney. Whatever you are awarded will need to be paid for before I leave for the Event (plus shipping). Once I get back, all is sent to you.

Please PM me with any questions or interest. Thanks & TTFN, :tigger: Sue

Still looking for a Sponsor for my RSP. Of course, if you are interested in paying the full $140 and getting all the Event Gifts and the $30 Disney Gift card, I can do that as well.

Also forgot to mention that I can put the Passholder pin on my RSP and can pass along the 10% savings on the pins as I am an Annual Passholder.

Last edited:
Still looking for a Sponsor for my RSP. Of course, if you are interested in paying the full $140 and getting all the Event Gifts and the $30 Disney Gift card, I can do that as well. TTFN, :tigger: Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back