• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for some Vinylmation pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for some Vinylmation pins!

Steamboat Willie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Hello,

I am looking for several Vinylmation pins to complete my sets. I know there are so many scrappers out there (blah!); I am only interested in genuine Disney pins! :hsd:

Here are the ones I am looking for:

Urban 2
pin72442th72
pin72443th72
pin72445th72
pin72450th72

Holiday 1
pin73117th72
pin73119th72
pin73272th72

Urban 3
pin74760th72
pin74762th72
pin74763th72
pin74764th72
pin74768th72
pin74765th72

Urban 4

pin76602th72
pin76604th72
pin76610th72

Please take a look at my traders, and see if anything interests you!

I also have some Vinylmations that I would love to trade for Vinylmation pins. LINK

Thanks,

David

:wiggle:

Last edited:
Hi! I have a couple from your list... I am looking for the Urban 7 Dark Side of the Mouse/Swirl pin. Would you happen to have it???
Thanks...

I have the gear one. But I'm pretty sure its a fake too. This is the set I just started collecting. There are so many that its fun to try and get them all! HAppy hunting. Wish I was able to help.

Good luck with them. I will keep my eyes out for you on them. The Green Dragon from Urban 3 was the bane of my existence for the longest time. Be on the lookout for scrappers from the earlier sets. I don't think the Urban 3 and 4 were scrapped as much. You can buy some Urban 4 for $20 or $30 on eBay, but I don't recommend it. That's pricy!

Thanks for the words of encouragement ... today was a big day as I received seven non-scrapper Vinylmation pins! Yeah! I am finally making some headway! :) :) :)

List updated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back