• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for the Dumbo Gomes 44463 and Meet the Robinsons Doris pin 53632

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the Dumbo Gomes 44463 and Meet the Robinsons Doris pin 53632

offonpluto

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
since i keep missing the dumbo pin every time it's listed on a site for sale or trade (thanks work!), i wanted to post it and see if anyone has this to trade. i can trade multiples. please check my pinpics. offonpluto

(and i linked my pinpics to disneypinplace - i went through it today and i think i deleted everything i no longer have)

pin44463

and while i am looking... i still need doris the helping hat pin! i almost had it, but when they looked for it the pin was gone from their book. (cry) i won't give up though! unless i hear back from them if they find it i am still trying to locate it.
pin53632

appreciate everyone looking! since i had great luck on my last post and i now have a pin coming in order to make a trade for my grail i want to see if i have luck on this post as well!

(trade or sell, let me know which you can do. if you cannot trade but want to sell please send me a message with the price and i will see what i can do.)

still looking for the pins above. also in need of the belle kingdom hearts unauthorized pin as well still. if anyone has her please let me know! she's the last one i need
pin23173

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back