• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for the new Kim Possible pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the new Kim Possible pin

LadyBarclay

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey, everybody! Saw this pin on eBay recently-the backing card makes me hopeful that this is a new Disney parks release! ...But a cast member at DLR Pin Traders said they had never seen it. I can't find a mention of it on Disney pins blog. Has anyone seen this pin??? Is it park specific???? (Is it a fantasy pin slapped onto a Disney pin card?)

Please help me find it!!!!!!!!
bcf9c073b63ca0fe46c8e80bbd889f01.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

That's a closer up photo of a june preview board from the may Up! pin trading night! You can see it in the top left except her face is covered by the sliding(?) element. So yes, it is a Disney brand pin.
f99244adb4b3feeec742235c984fa419.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I thought this looked familiar; realized I saw it in Merlin's post from a trade event of upcoming releases.

2019 pin releases

It says it's June release, so it's probably just new enough that the cast member hadn't see it yet. Or it hasn't been released quite yet, and as @starry_solo mentioned, is a presale. (Notice the background on the ebay pin is identical to the preview board from the trade event photo.)

I was a little surprised to see a new Kim Possible pin being released. But maybe the Disney Channel live action movie they made did well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back