• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for these pins PLEASE HELP! grail opportunity!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for these pins PLEASE HELP! grail opportunity!~
Sorry, didn't see above that you had traded for the Disney Movie Rewards Grape Soda Pin . I'll PM you the two pins I'm interested in and you can let me know .

So that all of you know...I am in the process of hopefully obtaining my grail! Thank you to everyone who helped me! I will keep you posted.

Well...negotiations were going great...then I get an email this morning telling me that her husband lost his job of 20 years, and she needs the money worse than she needs more pins. So....I wanted to thank everyone who helped me get pins for this deal...now it looks like I am going to have to sell some more pins to get my grail. She has not gotten back to me on a figure yet...but in the mean time I will be putting up some more pins in the sale thread. I feel horribly let down as I traded some of my most loved pins to make this happen...but good thing they make more than one and I know that if I got them once I can get them again. Once again, a HUGE thank you to everyone who helped!

I am so sorry to read this. What a bummer! She has been selling some high end pins on Ebay lately and was asking a bit more than what i would consider normal. Maybe that is why .... Hope you can purchase your grail though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back