• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! looking to buy LOADS of pins

SOLD! looking to buy LOADS of pins

whimsical.wares

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i'm wanting to really flesh out my collection, as it is all from 2006 and back (save what i have traded for in the past three months!)

i'm wanting to buy in MASS, so a lot and from hopefully multiple people. i have been slowly trading away and selling what wasn't dear to me from a gifted collection and i am getting the itch to do some serious buying and sorting!! please please hit me if you're wanting to make some room in your homes/collections for new things, or heck just some monies!

ISO either an entire collection, or DSSH, WDI, DEC, HK, JAPAN&HK, AND DLP

have a blessed week!
josie

Back