• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Looking to complete some mystery sets

TRADING Looking to complete some mystery sets

Mcgilligan

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone!

In the past month I have completed two sets and now I would like to finish more.

The mystery sets I am actively collecting are: Nightmare in Disneyland (missing Jack and Mayor,and Haunted Mansion), valentines (carl and ellie, ducky and bunny), nbc gold tarot (Jack), sw recruitment poster (join the 709th), coco remember me (imelda, alebrije, and dante as alebrije), Encanto (casita and Antonio), Lunar new year 2022 (goofy), and overshadowing villains (Maleficent).

not actively collecting the following but interested in: coco puzzle, and coco poster.

Last edited:
Last edited:
For the Goofy Lunar New Year pin NEW MARKDOWN
If it's this one, I'd be happy to send it to you.

I think I ended up with 3 or 4 of him.

426b3aa6edf604872856ff9dfefd98bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

In the past month I have completed two sets and now I would like to finish more.

The mystery sets I am actively collecting are: Nightmare in Disneyland (missing Jack and Mayor,and Haunted Mansion), valentines (carl and ellie, ducky and bunny), nbc gold tarot (Jack), sw recruitment poster (join the 709th), coco remember me (imelda, alebrije, and dante as alebrije), Encanto (casita and Antonio), Lunar new year 2022 (goofy), and overshadowing villains (Maleficent).

not actively collecting the following but interested in: coco puzzle, and coco poster.
Do you have any pin numbers from any database for the ones you are ISO?

Back