• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to Trade/Purchase the Sci-Fi Event Kingdom Hearts Pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to Trade/Purchase the Sci-Fi Event Kingdom Hearts Pin!

Masamune

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:anxious: Kingdom Hearts is one of my fave video game series EVER. If someone going to the event could get this pin for me in order to trade or sell, I'd be so happy! :) Please PM me if you will be able to pick up this pin for me.

It's featured at the top of Page 17 in the release information document.

I have this pin on my RSP list for the event. If I'm one of the fortunate ones to get selected, maybe we can have a trade. :)

kingdom_hearts_pin.jpg

June 24th seems like a long way away right now, but it will be here before you know it.

I have this pin on my RSP list for the event. If I'm one of the fortunate ones to get selected, maybe we can have a trade. :)

View attachment 3654

June 24th seems like a long way away right now, but it will be here before you know it.
JUNE?! Lol, I didn't even read when the event was. I just saw the Kingdom Hearts pin and had to make a thread. I'm not really sure how RSP works, so when would you know if you have this pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back