• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade

oogabooha

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
EDIT: I'm looking for anything pertaining to EPCOT Center, and anything up for trade is in my owned profile on PinPics...cheers!

Last edited:
I just did that, and it's currently linked...but I couldn't find one pin on there, which is this one (sorry for the bad-quality picture):
Photo on 2010-12-12 at 20.02.jpg

As for the pirate pins, the site appears to be down before I could post them, but I listed them above.

As for pins that I'd be interested in, anything EPCOT Center works fine...actually, currently I'm on the lookout for the classic logos, so if you have any then pick something off my list and I'll see what I can do--I'm getting a lot of 20 this week, so you can also wait (although I'm not sure the value of those yet)

EDIT: I couldn't find the pirate pins either! Here's a picture of them, hopefully someone can recognize.
Photo on 2010-12-12 at 20.28.jpg

Last edited:
looks like the Davy Jones POTC is this one (but for some reason it's flipped?):
Pin 54793: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Boxed 7 Mini Pin Set (Davy Jones Only)

the skull opin on the left is this one (also flipped?):
Pin 54786: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Boxed 7 Mini Pin Set (Skull Only)

and if that's a compass at the bottom, it might be this one (but probably flipped also, maybe it's just the pic):
Pin 54785: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Boxed 7 Mini Pin Set (Compass Only)

without seeing the full pin of tweedle dee/dum, I can't say for sure (please don't take such an extreme closeup next time), and again, the picture is flipped (why are your image uploads mirror imaging the actual pin?), but the first image may be this one:
Pin 4196: Disney Gallery - Alice Series - Tweedle Dum/Dee

hope that helped.

Thank you so much PinKitten; you got all the pics right! As for the pins, I'll be sure to get better quality/not flipped photos in the future, my apologies.

Added them to my owned list, and everything up there is fair game for trading; in particular, I'm looking for anything on my wants list (those are my "holy grails") or anything just pertaining to EPCOT Center.

Thanks!

Horizons was supposed to be a "want", my bad.

however, I'll trade the SMRT-1 pin (75180) and 4196, any particular ones you wanted to trade?

EDIT: How about those two for 41189 and 42975?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back