• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Loungefly Baby Dumbo Mystery Set - Open Trading Thread

TRADING Loungefly Baby Dumbo Mystery Set - Open Trading Thread

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Open trading thread for anyone looking to trade the Loungefly Baby Dumbo Mystery pins. Here is the set:

Dumbo-Circus-Loungefly-Mystery-Pins.jpeg

I am just totally thrilled with this set and need the elephants! So far, only have one . . . Just got a couple of boxes, but received a duplicate of the one I had and the mouse . . . so I'm really in search of some trades!

Looking for:

Sitting Dumbo
Bathing Dumbo
Mrs. Jumbo
Dumbo flying with his eyes closed

Have to trade:
Dumbo flying with feather
Mouse

Also would trade the other pins we have, so feel free to let me know! Our PinPics isn't totally updated, so if you have any of these pins to trade, please drop me a note, as I could take current pics of the traders, even!
Let me know!
Elizabeth

Back