Loungefly Backapacks

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by vyntage, Feb 27, 2020.

1. vyntage

vyntage New Member

0   0   0

Are they worth it ? I am super tempted by the Cinderella backpack & fanny pack that BoxLunch have rn, but I'm not sure if they're worth the higher price point. Any one have any reviews ?

2. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    96   0   0

I love the size of them and I love the tons of different designs. But the one I've used as a daily bag has gotten dirty and scuffed up quicker than I would have expected and made me not want to wear the one other nice one I have except on special occasions where I'm not putting the bag down anywhere.

I'm interested in the new canvas square bags they have just started making at the parks (currently a red Mickey one and a blue castle one) and may eventually try one of those if they make a design I like to see if they wear better than the regular bags - plus they are lighter. Regular Loungefly bags are heavy even without anything in them. But they are absolutely gorgeous bags and a nice way to express your love for a particular film or character or park thing. And the hardware on them is super nice (zippers, etc.). They're really fantastic 'statement' bags. I just don't think they're necessarily meant for daily wear.

Tara Lyn and starry_solo like this.
  3. 76Disney

76Disney Member

0   0   0

My daughter has a "100 acre wood" Loungefly backpack that she brings to the parks with her. It is perfectly sized...can fit a few snacks, a water bottle, map, phone, and a mini Eeyore hanging out the top. Super cute!