• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LOUNGEFLY Loungefly Hercules 25th Anniversary Blind Boxes

LOUNGEFLY Loungefly Hercules 25th Anniversary Blind Boxes

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
So I ordered 8 boxes, 6 pins in the set. Really just want Hades, Pain, Panic and Pain & Panic Chaser. The arrive, I open them, and I got 8 Hercules pins! Waiting to hear back from Customer Service lol!! Did anyone ever have this happen to them and what was the result.

I know a few years ago that there was a similar issue with blind boxes at the MNSSHP and Disney exchanged them for folks.

So I ordered 8 boxes, 6 pins in the set. Really just want Hades, Pain, Panic and Pain & Panic Chaser. The arrive, I open them, and I got 8 Hercules pins! Waiting to hear back from Customer Service lol!! Did anyone ever have this happen to them and what was the result.

I know a few years ago that there was a similar issue with blind boxes at the MNSSHP and Disney exchanged them for folks.
Wow! Never has happened to me. Thank goodness.

I hope they come through with something for you.

Sure has! When I ordered the Fox and the Hound set straight from Loungefly (instead of HT and BL), out of 10 boxes, I got 9 Chiefs and 1 Copper! Some of the folks at the warehouses don't know to dump them all in together and mix them...

I think it's better from places like BL and HT because when Loungefly sends to THEM, at least they've been sorted into those little display boxes, which I'm sure they make sure to sort...LOL.

I like the idea of ordering from BL or HT instead of directly from Loungefly. Also, they seem to be a bit less expensive than what is on the Loungefly web site.

Last edited:
Back