• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Loungefly or Box Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loungefly or Box Lunch?

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Pins are being listed as "Longefly" origin but they are available at the Box Lunch web site? Which is correct for listing purposes?

Loungefly is the brand that manufacturers them, but many are exclusively sold at BoxLunch. Loungefly pins are also sold at Hot Topic and sometimes on their own site too I think. I would say list them as both Loungefly and the store where they came from for the most exposure in searches.

Loungefly is the brand so in the listing title I would use that, and then mention Box Lunch or Hot Topic in the description.
Box Lunch is owned by Hot Topic in case anyone didn’t know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back