• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Love is An Adventure - Co-Op or Pick Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Love is An Adventure - Co-Op or Pick Ups

NDBounce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am not certain if this is the correct place to advertise this, but if anyone needed pins from Love is an Adventure and wants to help pay my entry fee, I am happy to pick up the pins at cost. I am an Annual Passholder, so I assume I would also get the 20% discount which I would pass on to the group.

I'll admit I have never been to one of these, and am not 100% certain how they work, so I would need some guidance/mentoring as well.

PM me to let me know if you are interested.

Moderators, if this is not in the proper forum, please let me know where to post, of if this posting is not permitted. I am not trying to violate any rules.

Peace,

Fr. Brian

Hello;

I am interested in a few pins at this event. When you are ready, please let me know and I will tell you the pins I am wanting.
I can help pitch in for your entry fee.

Balloons1962

I would definitely be interested in participating! There are a couple of pins I'd love to have. If anyone wants to do a co-op for Love is Strength, I really want the Hunchback one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back