• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Made a terrible mistake and now need some help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a terrible mistake and now need some help please!!!

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Well, in my infinite old age wisdom and using the new generation language - I screwed up. When the LM dolls came out Monday I thought that meant the Belle and Beast doll would come out today. Imagine my surprise when I got up at 3 AM and no doll. After some research, I realized that I'm a week off. Now I have been carefully collecting dolls for my granddaughter since before she was born (good thing the Universe cooperated and gave my daughter a girl). I'm now without a Belle and Beast doll and hope that maybe someone on here can help me find one for a reasonable price. I'm not rich and cannot afford to pay $400 for the dolls. So please - anyone - help me finish the collection.

there still on the uk site to but if you can get someone to get you one that way and and all you would need to do is pay the shipping on top of the original price.

sorry just went on and it is sold out now but hope you get one somewhere and not to high a price

I just could not believe I was so dumb and missed it. I am just so disappointed in myself and I don't want to disappoint my granddaughter. Thanks to everyone who is trying and I hope that I find one that won't break the bank.

when I visted my local(ish) store on release day for belle and beast ,they still had all the dolls even, Rapunzel in stock!!! That leads me to believe that they will still have them in when I go in for ariel and eric next tuesday. I can phone them in the morning and find out if they still have stock of them if youd like.
But please be aware Im in the UK and I doubt shipping would be very cheap, I honestly have no idea how much it would cost, but if you wanted me to try and get you one Id only ask for cost prices.
I have the choice of 2 stores in london that stock them, they take me about an hour to get to on the train, if they have them in stock i would be willing to make the trip early but would ask for train fare as well, as it normaly costs me about £13 for a ticket to london, otherwise we can take a chance and wait till I make the trip on tuesday.

Let me know if you would like me to try and get one for you.

I just called my local store because the day BatB came out they still had 4 jasmine and aladdins, I thought they may still have one or two. But unfortunately they were sold out.. I wish you all the luck in finding it for your granddaughter!!

I called 5 So Cal Disney stores and the last one I called said ALL So Cal Disney stores were sold out. I would go to ds.com and get a list of disney stores in your area and call, call, call to see if they have one in stock and can ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back