• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Magical Mystery Sets - cheat sheet and some thoughts

Magical Mystery Sets - cheat sheet and some thoughts

Donald Duck Trader

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Below are some cheat sheets that I made for the Magical Mystery Sets. As I was doing research, I noticed some interesting information. You will see that series 1-5 were sets of ten (10) and they came in blank non-descript baggies. Sets 1-3 were all the same characters with different themes (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Tinkerbell, Stitch, Chip and Dale). Then, suddenly, with series 6 and on, they changed to six (6) pin sets with labeled bags. I thought it was interesting. I am probably a little late in the game, but I am going to try to collect the whole line. I have a feeling sets 1-4 will be more difficult to find. I am glad that I started collecting the series 5 when they were out, because I thought the cats and dogs were cool.

Magical Mystery Sets 1-5 by Robert, on Flickr

Magical Mystery Sets 6-10 by Robert, on Flickr

Magical Mystery Sets 11-14 by Robert, on Flickr

Hope you all enjoy seeing all the Magical Mystery sets in one place. Let me know if you know any more about the history of these pins.

This is super helpful! Thanks for sharing.

Random share:
I bought a series 5 bag this last Disneyland trip to complete my set. The lady at the counter was patient with us as we felt through all the bags on the counter for just the right bump. It's the only one I have purchased for this set. Every one of the other pins in the series I was zapped - and, I think one came off of a pin board in the park a few years back. I love them because all but one found their way to me on their own. :)

PinPic and PinTradingDB are great resources, but they do not make it very easy to look at a series of pin sets. Such as the Magical Mystery Series or Mystery Tins. It is nice to see all of them in one place. I am glad you all like the reference.

PinPic and PinTradingDB are great resources, but they do not make it very easy to look at a series of pin sets. Such as the Magical Mystery Series or Mystery Tins. It is nice to see all of them in one place. I am glad you all like the reference.
We try our best. Main issue is getting pictures! And descriptions....

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Back