• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Magician Pins HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magician Pins HELP!

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hello Friends.

As some of you know, I am a magician and always on the hunt for pins that involve magic.
If anyone has any pins that fall into this catagory, please let me know as I would really like to trade for them.

There are some I need and others I want to give to other Magicians as gifts for the holidays. I prefer pins that show some sort of act, not just Mickey in a magician cape and hat.

Please PM me and let me know what you may have for trade.

Thank you,

Dan

PS If you were here, you would have picked the Queen of Hearts.......Seriously you would have.....lol

Hey Judy,

Thank you but I am looking more for actual acts and not just a reference to magic. I am looking along the lines of these pins:
pin56376
already have this one
pin77797

and even like this
pin56377

But no so much like these:
pin26185
pin26149

Thank you as always though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back