• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Think of all the new pins you can trade for.
If only it worked that way! I've been having a hard time trading for my higher end ISOs. Everyone wants me to overtrade, except for the few pin pals I have.

Also, I don't like trading with resellers. If I trade a pin, I want the person to keep it in their collection.

I didn't realize so many people trade to resell. I was surprised when I found out.
Yup. Resellers especially want me to overtrade; if they have a pin that would resell for only $300 and I have a pin that they could resell for $400, they are more than willing to make the trade. If I have a pin that they can only resell for $300, they don't want to trade with me on the off chance that their pin will rise in value later. It's really disheartening and makes me rethink pin trading.

Haha I love Josh and his addiction to mystery boxes! Congrats on getting the whole set!

No Way.....
8 for 8
Whole set in 4 Mystery boxes...
Must have been Disney Magic...

Please don't tell @Abyssinian28 about Mystery boxes..

Congratulations
A great reminder of your trip...
Josh needs to get a Lottery ticket today

He should be the official mystery box picker from now on! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! Sometimes I'll trade just to trade. But if it really isn't something I like, I'm like, eh.

This is what 5 cursive cuties will get you.

I am especially excited by the Enchanted Evening Maleficent. That was my very first grail and one of the reasons I started collecting. I was at WDW shortly after the event back when they had trading within WOD. I had no idea what pin collecting was but was in WOD and saw a bunch of people with their pins all looking at each other’s and there was a lot of excitement around her. She was one of several pins I saw then that made me say “Wow! I didn’t know they made pins like that. I want to get some of those.” Took me 20+ years, but nice to have her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Spinny Cheshire! And Maleficent is beautiful. Patience paid off.