Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Great mail day. Congrats on the pins.

*Firefly* likes this.
  2. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I made a trade for the Mulan loungefly since I missed out on it when it released. I really underestimated this pin. Having not seen it in person I thought the pin was going to be super tiny and I wasn’t expecting much from Loungefly. I never really went after anything loungefly before as they were not LE and I tend to get lazy about trading for non-LE pins. I told myself I wouldn’t go out of my way to trade for this pin, but the opportunity presented itself and I went for it. Now that I have it in hand I see how nice it is and it really exceeded my expectations.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyke23, CCofRR13, Ajk and 10 others like this.
  3. stitchismyspiritanimal

stitchismyspiritanimal PinPics ID: chrisdonturner

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Agreed. This is an awesome pin, and it came in a really nice box too.

slbrabham and bcol like this.
  4. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    400   0   0

Snow is from Addicted to Alice Pins...I want to collect all from this set and frame them.
    Grumpy is from FB. I'm slowly but surely collecting all the states, but only when I find a good price![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

CCofRR13, Matty, Ajk and 7 others like this.
  5. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    564   0   0

Got some great pin mail the past couple of days! :D

[​IMG]
    @SoraPandora traded me the adorable Abu (or maybe... ABU-RABLE!??) and the great Tink for my trader refresh. :D and the Aladdin luggage tag is super cool and pretty!! Thank you so much as always. :3

[​IMG]
    I got a random package a few days ago and I wasn't expecting anything from @summerskin so I was a bit confused, but turns out it was a zap for me and Russ! :D lots of great stickers and candy (not pictured, because devoured!) and these buttons so awesome! But the coolest thing is this Elements of Geology text book!! It's from 1911 and Russ has been flipping through it to see what all has changed. So very cool!!! :D thanks so much, summerksin!!

[​IMG]
    Finally, a combo package from @Disneychildwithin and @Stewbaws! DCW sent the Oh My Disney flair set and the super cool KH mug, and Stewbaws relayed this awesome Best Friends Aladdin pin. :D thank you both so so much! These are all awesome!! <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

CCofRR13, Matty, Ajk and 15 others like this.
  6. ChitownMichael

ChitownMichael New Member

0   0   0

Recently acquired my "holy grail", the LE 2001 Advent Tree and all the pins. I think it was limited to 1500. Everything was mint in box. I was super psyched.

7. DisneyJ

DisneyJ Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Today’s mail

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CCofRR13, Ajk, bcol and 8 others like this.
  8. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0

Is this the Pooh one?

9. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

My mom mentioned there was a consignment shop that sold some pins-- I had to check it out and found these guys! To my assessment, both of the HMs are real? I know Gus is questionable just by nature but he was in a box filled with vintage pins and other HMs from that time frame so based on colour and such I think he looks good enough for me!
    [​IMG]

CCofRR13, Ajk, Shelterkat and 5 others like this.
  10. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

That's super cool!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

11. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I just got one of the best packages from Shanghai today! I’ve been looking for the Anna and Elsa since it came out and could never find any one who would trade it to me without trading for the whole set!

[​IMG]

Pinpics user was StarShell - she is new to PP and I hope others here get the chance to trade with her because she is amazing!!

12. stitchismyspiritanimal

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Had a wonderful trade with @slbrabham who sent me 3 great Stitch pins, candy, stickers and a cute thank you card. Thank you Sarah![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

CCofRR13, Spr175psu, Ajk and 8 others like this.
  13. Ajk

Ajk Consider yourself...at home...

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

I had some really fun pin mail over the past week or so.

Had some success on shopdisney. I have extras of Facilier and Alice for trade. Especially interested in the Tomorrowland and HM cruisers.
    [​IMG]

Made great progress on my HM houses sets thanks to @mybabykelly's pin game. The villain card certainly speaks to me.
    [​IMG]

Speaking of villains, I’m LOVING the set I got from @76Disney's sale. I had been wavering as they seemed small but they are not at all as small as I thought they would be. That said, I do wish Mali was a little less wide and more tall. But they’re still GREAT pins and I’m loving the set. But now I NEED Ursula.
    [​IMG]

And the villains fun continues with a FANTASTIC trade with @starry_solo to add to my DT de. She doesn’t look quite as manic in person as she seemed in the photos I’ve seen.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for all the great pins everyone!

cyke23, Papaya, CCofRR13 and 15 others like this.
  14. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

Congrats on snagging the L&S! That was a tough one.

DisneyJ likes this.
  15. 76Disney

76Disney Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

16. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

I traded with @stitchismyspiritanimal for the Loungefly Mulan. She’s very pretty with all the glitter. I traded the Dr. Facilier F&G flower pot with @Blacksmoke. The Robin Hood was a trade with an IG user. I was her first trade. This is the tail end of my busy May. I’m going to take a break from trading for a bit and rest. [​IMG]

Sami, CCofRR13, Spr175psu and 8 others like this.
  17. *Firefly*

*Firefly* Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Apparently ShopDisney eventually listens, my pins today were actually well packed! Loose pins were in a bag and air pillows filled up the rest of the box!

[​IMG]

And I snagged another HM set!

[​IMG]

Sami, watzshakinbacon, TammyH and 7 others like this.
  18. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Not a pin, but it might be the coolest thing I own. It’s an Angus MacBadger model sheet that was used by animators while making Mr. Toad. It’s so neat! I definitely need to get it framed...

[​IMG]

Oh and a very important mega grail auction closes on Father’s Day so wish me luck!

Sami, SoraPandora, cyke23 and 11 others like this.
  19. DisneyJ

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

This is great find! Good luck on the mega grail too!

coblj003 and Spr175psu like this.
  20. Matty

Matty Active Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Well it has been on my wants and grails since day one of pin collecting. I finally got it thanks to [mention]pinnochiolover [/mention]

[​IMG]

Sami, mo13501, MerlinEmrys and 16 others like this.
  21. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan >^..^<

Rating - 100%
    157   0   0

Congrats!!!!

Matty likes this.
  22. DisneyJ

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Today’s mail:

[​IMG]

@Ajk - Fox and The Hound Fins arrived (no shipping notification). @stitchismyspiritanimal had the same experience too.

Sami, CCofRR13, Ajk and 7 others like this.
  23. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Got one of my grails in the mail today. Have to find only two more, Cleo and Simba. Thanks to Mariana on Facebook [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sami, CCofRR13, Spr175psu and 12 others like this.
  24. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

Thanks. Fingers crossed.

25. stitchismyspiritanimal

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Received my prizes from @mybabykelly! Very nice stickers arrived too. Thanks for putting together the contests, Mike. Edit: forgot to mention that Mike also was kind enough to send me an undamaged backing card for my Minnie Tiki Room set, after seeing the beating my first one took![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    Ajk, CCofRR13, DisneyJ and 5 others like this.