• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Amazing pin mail today! First off, my pins from awesome Mike [mention]mybabykelly [/mention] These Reflections are so beautiful. I can’t even. That Sisu with the sparkles and pretty colors! I tried to capture it in the photo. He zapped me with an AIW pin for my collection too!!! Thank you, Mike!!!
8d9984516e81f64065ee5a52fdf31aa4.jpg

Sparkly cool Sisu:
fbd98c3108a70fe0abeb7618d5a05f56.jpg

And as if that incredible package wasn’t enough, I got this cute set with a nurse Minnie pin I’ve been looking for. Everyone else was selling the nurse pin for the same cost as this entire set which I got from another fabulous antiques and collectibles seller.
8c41bd24e3515332af79e040197c586b.jpg

91082f5c63f42f0f873c56c2e485cab5.jpg

a6c7cdc16b7397067c6f8bf0237c07b8.jpg

1b13d40f96eed025e6b426023ca71d92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing pin mail today! First off, my pins from awesome Mike [mention]mybabykelly [/mention] These Reflections are so beautiful. I can’t even. That Sisu with the sparkles and pretty colors! I tried to capture it in the photo. He zapped me with an AIW pin for my collection too!!! Thank you, Mike!!!
8d9984516e81f64065ee5a52fdf31aa4.jpg

Sparkly cool Sisu:
fbd98c3108a70fe0abeb7618d5a05f56.jpg

And as if that incredible package wasn’t enough, I got this cute set with a nurse Minnie pin I’ve been looking for. Everyone else was selling the nurse pin for the same cost as this entire set which I got from another fabulous antiques and collectibles seller.
8c41bd24e3515332af79e040197c586b.jpg

91082f5c63f42f0f873c56c2e485cab5.jpg

a6c7cdc16b7397067c6f8bf0237c07b8.jpg

1b13d40f96eed025e6b426023ca71d92.jpg

OMG that Minnie set!!! Never seen it but now I need it!

For everyone who purchased a mystery bag from DSSH I have seen some folks post that they did receive an AP pin but it was placed on a backer card with the bag. The AP pin was the Rainbow - Marie which I thought sold out.

So everyone who purchased a bag take a look and open your pins and look at the back of the pin.

Good luck everyone!

For everyone who purchased a mystery bag from DSSH I have seen some folks post that they did receive an AP pin but it was placed on a backer card with the bag. The AP pin was the Rainbow - Marie which I thought sold out.

So everyone who purchased a bag take a look and open your pins and look at the back of the pin.

Good luck everyone!
I just got mine and lots of Marvel pins, Strange World, and the ones that didn't sell out but they took down from online sales. However I did get one bag that had 6 pins and it was with DSSH - Rapunzel and Mother Gothel - Fairytales which I thought had sold out the 2022 D23 Expo. I opened her up and looked in the usual places for the AP stamp on the back was sadden I didn't see a stamp but a flaw on the back but I looked closer and it was an AP stamp hidden in between two ice creams. I was really impressed because the packaging looked so brand new like the bag was never opened before.

So if anyone got a pin you thought had sold out before open it up and see if you have an AP stamp. I don't think I will trouble looking at the other pins as I know for a fact those never sold out :D

I just got mine and lots of Marvel pins, Strange World, and the ones that didn't sell out but they took down from online sales. However I did get one bag that had 6 pins and it was with DSSH - Rapunzel and Mother Gothel - Fairytales which I thought had sold out the 2022 D23 Expo. I opened her up and looked in the usual places for the AP stamp on the back was sadden I didn't see a stamp but a flaw on the back but I looked closer and it was an AP stamp hidden in between two ice creams. I was really impressed because the packaging looked so brand new like the bag was never opened before.

So if anyone got a pin you thought had sold out before open it up and see if you have an AP stamp. I don't think I will trouble looking at the other pins as I know for a fact those never sold out :D
Post a picture of your AP pin. I don't remember it.

Oooh! I’d love to see a picture of the pin too! I’m still waiting on my package to arrive. That’s so awesome you got that pin!

Back