• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Pin friend was able to get me these yesterday. So happy with the Jumbo pin!

25d6240ba79961a2892b1fe12b46e986.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of those pins are beautiful!! Great haul!

Today's pin/extra goodies mail. Very close to having the full Sidekicks set! And with PJ and the sigil in hand I'm back to being 3 pins away from Robin completist. (Well, technically 4 but the advent calendar stocking is in the mail right now on its way to me.)

IMG-E6634-1.jpg

My spoils from d23!

Whatever event pins I'm not keeping have been spoken for.

942504017e34c7c0e387fd16a8448668.jpg

I love all of my bolos I got from the MOG store! I got super lucky with my mystery pulls and snagged both pins I needed for my collections. And I'm stashing these Moana pins away for a rainy trading day (looking at you, Merlin profile that I deeply hope they release someday....... Oh and the Hercules anniversary next year....)

4ff6410b54c91887377764b4209865c4.jpg

Some killer trades too! With an especially amazing highlight trade with @TheMickeyMouseRules for the Luca Surprise, which I had basically given up on ever finding!!

I'm also trying to talk myself out of getting all of the DEC Mulan scene pins.... This one happens to be the one I wanted most. But if I ever get another one (Matchmaker......), I may have to give in. XD

All in all, a very good, if waaaaay too hectic, weekend. I'm glad I ducked out early today XD but I did enjoy myself and getting to see a lot of pin friends in person for the first time in ages.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

At first I was so dissapointed when I opened my package from ShopDisney. I had ordered 3 mysteryboxes of Christmas Cuties and 1 box of Ginger bread houses and a pair of ears. I opened the box and only got 2 boxes of Christmas Cuties and instead of the third one there was a mystery brown box.
gE3qlHJ.jpg

I was so sad because I really wanted those Christmas cuties. But soon my sadness was replaces with utter joy! Look what the mystery brown box had inside:

QWv0BrL.jpg

Instead of 3 boxes they sent me 12!!!

This is what I got. 2 whole sets and a lot of extras. So happy!!! Maybe I will be able to get some more ginger bread houses with all the traders I got :)

B6Jbsfe.jpg

At first I was so dissapointed when I opened my package from ShopDisney. I had ordered 3 mysteryboxes of Christmas Cuties and 1 box of Ginger bread houses and a pair of ears. I opened the box and only got 2 boxes of Christmas Cuties and instead of the third one there was a mystery brown box.
gE3qlHJ.jpg

I was so sad because I really wanted those Christmas cuties. But soon my sadness was replaces with utter joy! Look what the mystery brown box had inside:

QWv0BrL.jpg

This is what I got. 2 whole sets and a lot of extras. So happy!!! Maybe I will be able to get some more ginger bread houses with all the traders I got :)

B6Jbsfe.jpg

Now that's super fun! That's the kind of error you really enjoy! :) Better than getting short or broken pins! Super fun! LOVE the C&D and the Orange Bird! Haven't seen this set yet, and those are really - really- cute!

gE3qlHJ.jpg

QWv0BrL.jpg

B6Jbsfe.jpg

Holy Holiday Horde Batman! Congrats! What a way to kick off the holidays.

I’m interested in a Mickey Cutie to finish my set. I have Donald and chip to trade but not sure you need it lol.

I haven’t posted my mail in a while but today’s was extra amazing and I had to share it with my DPF family!

75TtdVU.jpg

Thanks so much, @Connies_Hobby for the flounder and Gaston pickup. Also I was able to get the two coco cuties that I wanted.

I started collecting the super expensive masterpiece series and now have these 3 plus the Tink Starry Night and Donald Boating Docks.

Since I live super close, I’m planning on bringing the Tink Degas to the Gallery of Art to take a picture with the real Degas Ballerina.

Oh and Stitch Thinker is for trade since I already had one but couldn’t pass up on the deal I got.

If anyone has others for trade or purchase, please let me know. This will be one of my long haul collections given the cost so I only expect to get 1-2 per year for the next 15-20 years XD.

I haven’t posted my mail in a while but today’s was extra amazing and I had to share it with my DPF family!

75TtdVU.jpg

Thanks so much, @Connies_Hobby for the flounder and Gaston pickup. Also I was able to get the two coco cuties that I wanted.

I started collecting the super expensive masterpiece series and now have these 3 plus the Tink Starry Night and Donald Boating Docks.

Since I live super close, I’m planning on bringing the Tink Degas to the Gallery of Art to take a picture with the real Degas Ballerina.

Oh and Stitch Thinker is for trade since I already had one but couldn’t pass up on the deal I got.

If anyone has others for trade or purchase, please let me know. This will be one of my long haul collections given the cost so I only expect to get 1-2 per year for the next 15-20 years XD.

Love the masterpiece series!! I can only dream of collecting those. Congrats on an awesome haul!!

Had some pinmail come in the past week or so.
EYWcsum.jpg

Thank you @Fins4pins for trading the Christmas cutie! Thank you @summerskin for doing the coop and the extra zap/goodies.

pPkO10O.jpg

My brother picked up some feather mystery boxes for me when he was in Disney. No luck at getting Launchpad, so I guess these are up for trade. May be keeping Hei-Hei but I really need that Launchpad.

Z5JIrSm.jpg

Lastly, my brother surprised me with some pins for my birthday.

gE3qlHJ.jpg

QWv0BrL.jpg

B6Jbsfe.jpg
That's some serious Christmas Magic. Congrats!

These two pins arrived in the mail a few days ago. They are the ones Disneyland Paris released last month. I really love them. For an open pin I think they're pretty big and colorful with lots of detail. And of course the cute capybara. A great start to my new Encanto collection I only find it a bit disappointing that the Mirabel artwork is the same as the mystery set from ShopDisney. Still, I need to have it.
79813df6cfb5f3acb1a09cd539027f56.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A526B met Tapatalk

Not pin mail, but a Hanukkah present from my mom!

fbb3fb6f0dc7d91641013b1588ce83f6.jpg

I also got this cute Peter Pan pin yesterday from my not-so-secret Santa’s, Sarah and Elizabeth!

da8ec4b7886f34c85ba23833a57a6b29.jpg

That set is SO cute! I love Minnie's outfit. What a fun present.
So glad Wendy fits in with your collection. We were excited to be able to get something from your wants . . . and thanks to some help from @krand1276 it all worked out in great timing!! :)

I got not one but two zaps today!

The first is from our resident wizard, Merlin (@MerlinEmrys):

5f23f69fbf7a557ba203877a72a47b6c.jpg

4871cb8add7cb7747445c4096369d106.jpg

Hooray! He sent me this years Hanukkah pin (and it arrived, serendipitously, on the last night of Hanukkah), along with a cute pen and pencil-paintbrush from WDI! Thank you so much, Merlin!

I was also zapped this beautiful Cinderella PTD from my friend Joy, who I don’t think is on the forum:

0b84f1bc76de0ee704409af366c06da6.jpg

My Cinderella and her animal friends (including Lucifer) collection grows!

Last edited:
Mail day!!

55aedd8d8f6663e1e0e79082bdd6b998.jpg

Thank you @Connies_Hobby for my first Christmas card of the season as well as the Yoda pin pickup and the Yoda button and sticker zaps!

Thank you @MerlinEmrys for the event pins! Those dumbos are so cute. I am ded

Thank you @summerskin for the maleficent pin and Minnie zap!! Love them!!

I opened up several different mystery boxes. I bought a few of each type of mystery box from the event, some BatB anniversary pins, Loungefly princess lockets, and Be You pins.

1f8e21ebf3a0fcc9570e19f492c4d0a9.jpg

I ordered 4 boxes and found 8 different designs. All are keepers. I may buy a few more boxes, or I may try to trade for them.

7ac06bc08faa7318009bfbca5d4310d6.jpg

Here are my keepers from the other boxes.

bcc870a8b3d56d5e294a6c05362e6829.jpg

Here are my traders from the event pins.

8523734723d4c03d757c118541cfe028.jpg

Here are my traders from the other boxes.

I opened up several different mystery boxes. I bought a few of each type of mystery box from the event, some BatB anniversary pins, Loungefly princess lockets, and Be You pins.

1f8e21ebf3a0fcc9570e19f492c4d0a9.jpg

I ordered 4 boxes and found 8 different designs. All are keepers. I may buy a few more boxes, or I may try to trade for them.

7ac06bc08faa7318009bfbca5d4310d6.jpg

Here are my keepers from the other boxes.

bcc870a8b3d56d5e294a6c05362e6829.jpg

Here are my traders from the event pins.

8523734723d4c03d757c118541cfe028.jpg

Here are my traders from the other boxes.

Ooh if you're open to trading Dumbo for something else, I'd be interested! Lemme know :)

I went crazy with my November pin haul!

I love these ginormous DLP Maleficent pins. Another Artfully Evil. A friend went to Oogie Boogie Bash and surprised me with the Maleficent, but I had already bought it! I hope the tarot cards continue.
cc175ba6368e304bb91cedf03b926963.jpg

Only a handful of new Star Wars pins, but they are cute! Finally this Darth Maul pin; I have been looking forever, and that completes that circle set.
8aa2d2310a477d2e6f86049794c52f27.jpg

A couple friends went to WDW (I couldn’t go during Benefits Open Enrollment) so I gave them some cashola and my WDW50 want list, and here are the results. No DHS Starbucks pin but hopefully I get it early next year. Just the cast pin from FB.
ad75d4f1052d3f57f77215a3689adf04.jpg

Marvel! Two more Cyclops pins and the Eternals DSSH set. I bought the Magneto Skottie Young pin some time ago and lost it; I had a picture of it at the hotel after D23 expo but couldn’t find it when I unpacked at home. Now I have another one…yay!
68daae7a2f9d72a4fe1673edd159aefa.jpg

My HvV haul! I was able to trade some dupes for more mystery pins. Didn’t realize how close I would be for the vs pins to complete so I’m going for it! And I really liked seeing the spinner pins online so bought the Hercules/Hades one.
77351cfb2492c915a01b3c15e8a13301.jpg

This is everything else. I only wanted the Black Spire Outpost Backstage pin, and no one else bid on a set of 6 including the shirts so got a great deal, and I’m collecting the whole thing now. I think I’m missing the last pin before the series was cancelled. Shirts don’t fit me (never tried on…they’re L and I wear XL) so need to decide what to do with them. Had to get some pins on shopDisney, and I really love the “I’d rather be at…” pins because it’s true! Also happy to finally get my magic key box.
440cd2f53c5c1611004796dfaebb2267.jpg

Last edited:
Back