• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Opened some Small World Holiday mystery boxes. I still need Lilo & Stitch and Pinocchio if anyone has them for trade.
6078e2dd0a0e2485209034ceb74f6bde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday was a bit of a surprise mail day :) After I got my shipping notification from ShopDisney last week, they sent me a mail that my order would be delayed with a week. Imagine my surprise when my package got delivered yesterday.

This time I was pretty lucky with the mystery boxes. I have an extra Luisa and Antonio for trade. Still looking for Casita and Familia. Who can help me get closer to becoming an Encanto completist? :) (5 pins left I believe. Until Disney releases more pins, that is.)

All the pins from the Tree Mystery Boxes are for trade, except Jiminy. I need Mike and Sulley.
aee705e9b87438a58613a09a1bdfcc1f.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A526B met Tapatalk

A few miscellaneous recent pins:

IMG-6958-1.jpg

The top four are from a trade with @sockgnome; Stitch, Aristocats, and Alice will eventually be for trade when I can get my traders organized - hopefully during the upcoming days off from work - and Merida I'm holding onto until I decide if I want to start a side Merida collection. The DMC ornament pins are really nice and detailed and large. The D23 Encanto candle pins are a bit smaller than I was expecting but they were pretty cheap for LEs so I'm not complaining. They look pretty in person, too. And the two Hawkeye pins are from BoxLunch. I had them in my cart online then forgot to check out and when I went back a few days later the poster pin had already been taken down and I didn't want to pay for shipping for just the one logo pin. But I was in the mall to get something from a different store and popped in to check out pins and grabbed them as soon as I saw them.

I had a trade with @TheMickeyMouseRules for the new gingerbread dumbo from the mystery set. It is just as cute as I expected and I’ll prob have to try to squeeze it onto my work lanyard haha

HOWEVER!!! Anne also include a zap for a dumbo poster pin from Tokyo that I forgot about. The design has been seen on other pins before but I didn’t realize how big it was! I literally gasped and my hubby heard me from the other room and asked if anything was wrong. I ran to show off the pins, of course hehe

Thank you for the trade and zap, Anne! So grateful to have an awesome pin pal like you

d813ed17a33491cf74e12badb7e6273c.jpg

19a5757a202926ede4b462850c58983b.jpg

I don't always post my pin mail but when I do........IT'S A SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTIMATE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTED GRAIL!!!!!!

KMj9UhC.jpg

You might be thinking to yourself, "Don't you already have this pin?? Are you that sleep deprived from the newborn that we're in 'Mail Days' reruns?"

Although I am sleep deprived that I don't even know what day it is, but I do know my Toad board well enough to know what I have and what I don't (which isn't anything haha).

So I post the back of the pin in response to the question that I'm sure no one asked or cared to ask.

NmvLnok.jpg

That's right, it's the AP of an LE 15 pin!!! A wonderful trader on FB worked with me and made sure that this would end up in its forever home where it belongs. And next to his doppelganger friend.

eGAfK2u.jpg

Apologies for the crummy picture quality :)

I don't always post my pin mail but when I do........IT'S A SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTIMATE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTED GRAIL!!!!!!

KMj9UhC.jpg

You might be thinking to yourself, "Don't you already have this pin?? Are you that sleep deprived from the newborn that we're in 'Mail Days' reruns?"

Although I am sleep deprived that I don't even know what day it is, but I do know my Toad board well enough to know what I have and what I don't (which isn't anything haha).

So I post the back of the pin in response to the question that I'm sure no one asked or cared to ask.

NmvLnok.jpg

That's right, it's the AP of an LE 15 pin!!! A wonderful trader on FB worked with me and made sure that this would end up in its forever home where it belongs. And next to his doppelganger friend.

eGAfK2u.jpg

Congratulations!!!

KMj9UhC.jpg

NmvLnok.jpg

eGAfK2u.jpg

I saw that post on FB and am so happy it ended up with the biggest Toad lover out there. Congrats and it couldn't have a better home.

KMj9UhC.jpg

NmvLnok.jpg

eGAfK2u.jpg

Congratulations are in order! What a great find

This pin arrived today. Last week, my Grandpa passed away. He's the Carl to my Russell and the reason I love UP so much. It happened on my Grandma's birthday. She passed 10 years ago and he missed her so very much. This pin went from a that'd be nice to own to a must own. It just felt right.
94f91f47ae82589c61a2dd1b1a1e7044.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

This pin arrived today. Last week, my Grandpa passed away. He's the Carl to my Russell and the reason I love UP so much. It happened on my Grandma's birthday. She passed 10 years ago and he missed her so very much. This pin went from a that'd be nice to own to a must own. It just felt right.
94f91f47ae82589c61a2dd1b1a1e7044.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

I’m sorry for your loss that is a very sweet pin to commemorate your grandparents

Back