• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Had a great time to my 1st NorCal Pin Traders meet up. Nice to see @summerskin and @fordracing31. I spent double the time I thought I would be there because I didn’t realize how many people would be there and everyone was so nice to talk with.

Here’s the haul. I also bought a small Mickey 49ers zipper bag.

f57f17961ae8651c3f5c4bdfe16af2c1.jpg

3af18ffc4ee253f5fbc7de55bdec5ae1.jpg

Had a great time to my 1st NorCal Pin Traders meet up. Nice to see @summerskin and @fordracing31. I spent double the time I thought I would be there because I didn’t realize how many people would be there and everyone was so nice to talk with.

Here’s the haul. I also bought a small Mickey 49ers zipper bag.

f57f17961ae8651c3f5c4bdfe16af2c1.jpg

3af18ffc4ee253f5fbc7de55bdec5ae1.jpg
What a fantastic haul!!!So many great pins and that Niners pouch is very cool! I’m so sad I couldn’t make it out to the event! Hope to meet all of you at a future event!

As promised, here are the pins I purchased with the funds from my “Grail Sale”. Thank you @fordracing31, @CaptHookFan, @cyke23 and @AvatarAng1 for the help!
4e7519d76cb15ca2248b05ad88118f89.jpg

Didn’t think I’d be 7 deep on this set but I’m super happy so far. My next priorities are Rapunzel and Mulan, with the rest to follow if the price/trade is right.

1a28e2b4c3b21073ee0c4afcd5ebbea6.jpg

As promised, here are the pins I purchased with the funds from my “Grail Sale”. Thank you @fordracing31, @CaptHookFan, @cyke23 and @AvatarAng1 for the help!

Didn’t think I’d be 7 deep on this set but I’m super happy so far. My next priorities are Rapunzel and Mulan, with the rest to follow if the price/trade is right.

Oh wow! Those are beautiful!

Those are really nice pins.

More pins from December.

I was able to trade a bunch of OE and some LR pins to get that Infinity War marquee that I’ve wanted ever since it was released. Happy to find a couple new Maleficents, Kristoff, Flynn, and some Jacks.
838000b8ddc6ca06089ac92c960abef0.jpg

I’m not sure why the TROS Kylo Ren was so hard to find, and it was the last one in the set I needed. I was excited to find the Mandalorian set too. I originally ordered it but never got it, and Amazon sold out. I was zapped the Stormtrooper riding an AT-AT when I bought the gingerbreads so that was a nice surprise.
dc60b59157471b609f1d01a700b99732.jpg

These DLP pride pins finally came out, and I love the bolo. Thanks to those who did pick-ups. I went to Disneyland, ate great food and drinks at Festival of Holidays, and couldn’t pick just 1 pin to commemorate.
730a91b1e24dd612db99ef603a7a5a5f.jpg

I bought the Sorcerer Mickey pin, and Pulse gave Stitch and Angel free as part of their December promotion. Almost done with the Mickey Main Attractions. I’m a sucker for Disney Christmas gift cards.
22bb47fa408837e0efd4d41dfc7145dc.jpg

I have 3 of these and wanted the other 3, so what does my mind say? Ooh Vader on a Christmas themed box…must get! So I’ll need to find those singles and put them up for trade,
a3ef0466eb55a3320bb1b1e2cb9d7aea.jpg

More pins from December.

I was able to trade a bunch of OE and some LR pins to get that Infinity War marquee that I’ve wanted ever since it was released. Happy to find a couple new Maleficents, Kristoff, Flynn, and some Jacks.
838000b8ddc6ca06089ac92c960abef0.jpg

I’m not sure why the TROS Kylo Ren was so hard to find, and it was the last one in the set I needed. I was excited to find the Mandalorian set too. I originally ordered it but never got it, and Amazon sold out. I was zapped the Stormtrooper riding an AT-AT when I bought the gingerbreads so that was a nice surprise.
dc60b59157471b609f1d01a700b99732.jpg

These DLP pride pins finally came out, and I love the bolo. Thanks to those who did pick-ups. I went to Disneyland, ate great food and drinks at Festival of Holidays, and couldn’t pick just 1 pin to commemorate.
730a91b1e24dd612db99ef603a7a5a5f.jpg

I bought the Sorcerer Mickey pin, and Pulse gave Stitch and Angel free as part of their December promotion. Almost done with the Mickey Main Attractions. I’m a sucker for Disney Christmas gift cards.
22bb47fa408837e0efd4d41dfc7145dc.jpg

I have 3 of these and wanted the other 3, so what does my mind say? Ooh Vader on a Christmas themed box…must get! So I’ll need to find those singles and put them up for trade,
a3ef0466eb55a3320bb1b1e2cb9d7aea.jpg

Fantastic haul!!! That Infinity War Thanos marquee is on my wishlist for sure! I love it! All great pins you got there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13d01fb25ae8f3095c53150d2dcfdc5b.jpg

Had a fun, rain-free day at the parks yesterday. Here was my haul from trading for about 12 hours. Nothing crazy but super fun hunting regardless. The $2 Coco traders were a blessing to load up on during the sale because I went a bit crazy trading!

I saw absolutely NO Wave 2 pins though. Maybe next month

13d01fb25ae8f3095c53150d2dcfdc5b.jpg

Had a fun, rain-free day at the parks yesterday. Here was my haul from trading for about 12 hours. Nothing crazy but super fun hunting regardless. The $2 Coco traders were a blessing to load up on during the sale because I went a bit crazy trading!

I saw absolutely NO Wave 2 pins though. Maybe next month

Any chance you'd be willing to trade Dale Blvd? I've been looking for that pin for ages!

I just got home a couple hours ago from a wonderful trip to Disneyland! Was excited to see pin mail waiting for me when I got home! Hubs was home to accept all the packages so everything stayed nice and dry. ️
c2464c09ddd159e2f359cd051a279971.jpg

The amazing Journey through Time Nurse minnie has been on my list and I was very glad to score that on that auction site from a seller who sells antique and vintage items. She didn’t have any other Disney pins but I got a great deal on this one! I also joined my first Instant Grahams pin live sale from a great shop that I used to frequent when I visit DL (no time this trip), the Marvel Valentine boxes from shopdisney I couldn’t resist and I’m glad I got because I actually got 4 different pins!!!
9b22ac198e2e6752e3873420edff728f.jpg

I actually already have Black Widow coming (and capt marvel)from a trade with [mention]Spr175psu [/mention] (I sent you a message last week with a ss of the package mailed to you and tracking. Loki and Thor should be on their way to you!)Can also use another Black Widow to mix in with my Thor army of traders.
Lastly, I bought 2 nurse pins and 2 dssh pins from etsery from a seller with 100% fb who says they sell authentic Disney pins. Am suspicious of these pins though. They don’t look right to me. Will make a separate post re poss fake.
132b46ad87885a853347d1855808d964.jpg

I’m also going to do a separate post about my trip and fun new pins I got including a lovely little meet with dpf’s own [mention]Jabberwocky [/mention]

Nurse Minnie in the pink scrubs is so super duper cute!!

It is, right? Thats why I couldn’t resist! I used to only wear blue, grey, or generally non colorful scrubs when I first started working (and before everyone had to wear the hospital uniforms)but my “last day” scrubs (saved for when I left for a new unit or moved—I used to move a lot) had a cute pastel print and this reminded me of them. Im so sad that the pin is very likely to be fake!

If it is fake, that stinks. Unless you are going to trade or sell the pin and it brings you joy to add to your display...

Thank you so much. The seller replied that they will not refund me the cost of shipping the items back and that their pins are purchased from Disney locations. They say the nurse pin with the horrible spelling is an error. I hate so much that they still won’t admit they are fakes. I do like your thinking though. These pins were for my personal collection.
bb191915f3c20d2d242902c0da81a628.jpg

I couldn’t figure out what this was supposed
to even say at first.

Thank you so much. The seller replied that they will not refund me the cost of shipping the items back and that their pins are purchased from Disney locations. They say the nurse pin with the horrible spelling is an error. I hate so much that they still won’t admit they are fakes. I do like your thinking though. These pins were for my personal collection.
bb191915f3c20d2d242902c0da81a628.jpg

I couldn’t figure out what this was supposed
to even say at first.

If you bought them on Etsy, regardless of the seller's response, you could file a complaint with Etsy directly. (This generally also goes for most sale sites... for example you can complain to "that auction site", even if you have attempted to resolve a dispte with a seller directly, if you're not satisfied you can escalate it to their admin team, ESPECIALLY if you suspect the item is a fake.)

Back