• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Main Street Electrical Parade Backpack

SOLD! Main Street Electrical Parade Backpack

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
*waves*

Hi everyone long time no post but this site is still my go to for Disney news and friends :)

My family and I are huge Main Street electrical parade fans and my mom was hoping to surprise my sisters with the new backpacks that are being released I believe tomorrow at the parks

We were hoping they would come in shopdisney but alas they did not yet

If anyone will be at the parks and is able to do pickups please contact me thru this thread, or pm. Our goal is to find three more - for those unfamiliar with me, we’re a big family and the girls outnumber the boys under this roof - hence multiple purse collectors :p

Thanks so much for any help, info or even just for stopping by my thread ;) hope everyone is doing well!! <3

Of course should also mention I’m happy to discuss any service fees for someone willing to shop for us :)

We are looking forward to a park visit (yay!!) but were hoping to secure bags beforehand since we weren’t sure if they would be there when we go.

They are for my mom, me, and my three sisters. We have possibly secured two with some steep preorder demands, but we’ll see how those go. Hence, looking for the remaining 3!

Pretty sure we’ve secured them and for before our trip too!! woo hoo!! \o/

Have a great day everyone and all the best to everyone’s Disney quests! <3 I’ll close this request in hopes that nothing falls through :)

Pretty sure we’ve secured them and for before our trip too!! woo hoo!! \o/

Have a great day everyone and all the best to everyone’s Disney quests! <3 I’ll close this request in hopes that nothing falls through :)
glad to see you here and that you got your backpacks.

Back