• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! MAJOR ISO - Ariel pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! MAJOR ISO - Ariel pin

carinasthingamabobs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello! If anyone has this pin, or knows someone who has this pin, please let me know!! I NEED her lol

c348b15fdc4ded4f70802c4360afd9dc.jpg

Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a fantasy pin (and I can't believe I'm suggesting this), you might have better luck locating it through other Internet pin trading communities (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc) as I believe they have sections that deal with such pins. The major caveat is that unless something has changed, those communities aren't regulated very well (or at all). The internet is the lawless Wild West and in those communities, as easy as it is for someone to create an account, it's just as simple to delete one and make another - so you never truly know who anyone is.

I'm not saying that everyone is honest or dishonest, people are people no matter where you go. Just to be exceptionally careful and know what you're doing at all times Always use common sense; if something seems too good to be true, it probably is, and check references as much as possible.

If it's a fantasy pin (and I can't believe I'm suggesting this), you might have better luck locating it through other Internet pin trading communities (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc) as I believe they have sections that deal with such pins. The major caveat is that unless something has changed, those communities aren't regulated very well (or at all). The internet is the lawless Wild West and in those communities, as easy as it is for someone to create an account, it's just as simple to delete one and make another - so you never truly know who anyone is.

I'm not saying that everyone is honest or dishonest, people are people no matter where you go. Just to be exceptionally careful and know what you're doing at all times Always use common sense; if something seems too good to be true, it probably is, and check references as much as possible.

Thank you for the info!! It was extremely helpful I always use PayPal to be sure if anything goes wrong or I don’t receive the pin, I get a refund.

I’ve actually been on the hunt on Instagram for a while and I found the person who makes the pin! She said she was going to check if it was still available *fingers crossed*

Thank you for the info!! It was extremely helpful I always use PayPal to be sure if anything goes wrong or I don’t receive the pin, I get a refund.

I’ve actually been on the hunt on Instagram for a while and I found the person who makes the pin! She said she was going to check if it was still available *fingers crossed*

I'm so glad you were able to find the pin and I hope that it's still available. Good luck, I'm crossing my fingers for you. :)

As a reminder to @carinasthingamabobs and all other DPFers, fantasy pins wanted, for sale, or trade cannot be posted in this section of the marketplace
This is only for authentic Disney pins.

They can be posted in other for sale/wanted.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back