• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

♠ ♠ MARVEL Figures ♠ ♠ up for trade !

Status
Not open for further replies.
♠ ♠ MARVEL Figures ♠ ♠ up for trade !

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi all:wavey:

Any Marvel fans ? ;) I have some great marvel figurines. The characters are in cartoon style. They are pin-size and made out of rubber.
Here is a image of a few of them.(pin not for trade)

Here is a promotional image of the figurines:

At the moment I have:
- Hulk
- Black Widow
- Hawkeye
- White Tiger
- Iron Man
- Wasp
- Nick Fury
( I am able to get more of them/ complete the set)

I would like to trade for pins.
Please take a look at my wants list. pinpics: allie
Pins don't have to be on my wants list.

If interested please send me a pm or post in this thread.

Thank you !

These are so cute! I'd love a set of all the avengers ones (Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Iron Man and Nick Fury). Are you only trading or would you sell too? I only ask because I have very few traders so I'd be more likely to be able to buy than trade. Unless you would be interested in a few Disney Princess Kinder egg figures, and/or a Monsters University mini figure (I have a spare Johnny Worthington). Let me know if either of those interest you or if you might be willing to sell. I'm in Europe too, if that helps :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back