• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Marvel Valentines Assemble Mystery Pin Trading

These are the pins in the mystery boxes:
Hawkeye
Spiderman
Captain Marvel
Thanos
Captain America
Thor
Dr. Strange
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch and Vision
Loki
Black Widow

d25899c556e464be25281e45dc511d5b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I have to trade:
Hawkeye
Captain Marvel
Captain America
Black Widow

I am ISO:
Spiderman
Thanos
Dr. Strange
Iron Man
Loki

My Pintradingdb.com account is updated with my traders and wants also.

Picture of my traders:
518f30c4c6fa1ace4c4f1b532b38d731.jpg

On the plus side, Dr. Strange is my favorite and I got him.

On the negative, I overall did as well as @curiouslittleoyster did on variety.

1bde13fa8e543f81f4f783af50d5370e.jpg

Have to trade
So many Black Widows and Iron Mans

Need
Anything over than those two and Dr. Strange
It is a bit amazing how the boxes seem to all be the same.

Mine came in three different orders received across 3 days. Perhaps were mixed up only slightly better.

Would you be interested in 2 Cap. Marvels for 2 of your Iron Mans? (Each would gain one we didn't have and also would allow us to mix up our traders a bit...)

It is a bit amazing how the boxes seem to all be the same.

Mine came in three different orders received across 3 days. Perhaps were mixed up only slightly better.

Would you be interested in 2 Cap. Marvels for 2 of your Iron Mans? (Each would gain one we didn't have and also would allow us to mix up our traders a bit...)
I got mine in two orders, several days apart. One was a box of Widow and Iron Man and a box of Widow and Strange. The other was today’s delivery of 4 perfect boxes of Widow and Iron Man with absolutely no variety. By the time we were opening the fourth, my husband was laughing and I wanted to cry.

Sure, I can do 2 x Iron Man for 2 x Captain Marvel.

I have to trade:
Hawkeye
Captain Marvel
Captain America
Black Widow

I am ISO:
Spiderman
Thanos
Dr. Strange
Iron Man
Loki

My Pintradingdb.com account is updated with my traders and wants also.

Picture of my traders:
518f30c4c6fa1ace4c4f1b532b38d731.jpg

Hi! I would love to trade for your Capt America and Hawkeye!

Here are the traders I have left:
5594cc3d00560ddf04725544f6762345.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the plus side, Dr. Strange is my favorite and I got him.

On the negative, I overall did as well as @curiouslittleoyster did on variety.

1bde13fa8e543f81f4f783af50d5370e.jpg

Have to trade
So many Black Widows and Iron Mans

Need
Anything other than those two and Dr. Strange

Did you buy all your boxes at the same time too? I will definitely not do that again I still some some Thors. I think I have another box or 2 coming too.

How's everyone doing on these sets?

I have about half at this point - Loki, Cap, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye,, Captain Marvel and Iron Man.

Still need - Spider-Man, Thanos, Thor, Doctor Strange and Black Widow.

Currently have an extra Captain Marvel.

If anyone with any extras is going to be at the parks soon trading (DLR), let me know! :)

How's everyone doing on these sets?

I have about half at this point - Loki, Cap, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye,, Captain Marvel and Iron Man.

Still need - Spider-Man, Thanos, Thor, Doctor Strange and Black Widow.

Currently have an extra Captain Marvel.

If anyone with any extras is going to be at the parks soon trading (DLR), let me know! :)

Hi!! I’m not going to back to the parks until November but I still have the Thor available for trade and I’d love to trade for your extra Captain Marvel!

****edited to add: Am Idiot.It’s Captain America I need not Captain Marvel! Sorry! My brain is still not working. Last day off and I’m still mush. Need another cup of coffee.

Last edited:
I have Thor and Hawkeye left for trade. My trades list on pinpics is UTD with the newer stuff that’s not listed on pinpics yet on the pin trading database. Looking for Captain America, Dr. Strange, and Vision and Scarlet Witch now. Having been working on a second set for a gift.
8b2abdcc1559d33c088aaaa642e2067e.jpg

COMPLETED set - woo! :D

And for as much as some bad apples can give the whole bunch a bad reputation, I want to give recognition to the super nice pin traders at DL who help others - including the guy who came running up to me yesterday afternoon after I'd been hunting for the last pin to complete this set to say he found it for me. Seriously - there are so many awesome people in this hobby. Don't let the sharks get you down! :)

Last one I need to complete my mystery set is the Spider-man pin. If you have one and want to trade, my traders are on pintradingdb.com or pinpics.com.

Back