• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maybe a reintroduction is in order???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a reintroduction is in order???

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
It's been a long time since I've popped in here.

We're wrapping up a long trip at the World and starting to get a little bit of the bug again.

Still have a couple days left if anybody needs anything. Let me know.

It's been a long time since I've popped in here.

We're wrapping up a long trip at the World and starting to get a little bit of the bug again.

Still have a couple days left if anybody needs anything. Let me know.

How are the crowds?? Did you check out Pandora (knowing your sense of humor, I'm going to clarify--not the jewelry store, the new area at AK)? :D

How are the crowds?? Did you check out Pandora (knowing your sense of humor, I'm going to clarify--not the jewelry store, the new area at AK)? :D
It beat the he'll put Jared's! :cool:

The Flight of Passage ride was freaking amazing. Soarin on steroids and you'll want to ride it over and over.

The crowds overall haven't been horrible ... about what you'd expect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back