• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Melonballer

Award Winning Producer
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi everyone. Here is the new home of the pin picture of the day thread. Just like in the old thread I will be sharing pictures of pins. Most of these pins are in my collection, but some are ones I got for trading. For this first week I am going to share new pictures that I took during the hiatus. In some cases these are new pins, but in other cases they are old ones that I took better pictures of. Please note that unless I say otherwise the pins pictured here are not for trade or sale.

To start this new thread off we will continue were we left off, with Tinker Bell.

IMG_6435_zps79223f20.jpg

And in case you missed it, here is the old thread.

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?37664-Melonballer-s-Pin-Picture-a-day-thread

I really enjoyed looking at your old thread as it gave me a chance to see pins that I had never seen, and I even added some to my wants list. Thanks for continuing the thread. I really enjoy it :)

Thanks.

Now for today's pin I have an example of a pin that I got a long time ago and did not take a picture of. It got it before I regularly photographed my pins. This is a Disney Auctions Three Caballeros pin.

IMG_6458_zps1dcf0330.jpg

Here is another pin from the Disney Auctions days that pre-dates my photography. This one has Tinker Bell napping on a moon.

IMG_6446_zpse9fa6d91.jpg

Thanks everyone for checking the new thread out. I probably should have posted this before, but how about a week of requests next week. Make some requests and I will see what I can do.

Here is another pin that I got a long time ago that I took a new picture of. This is a fairy from the Nutcracker Suite portion of Fantasia.

IMG_6479_zps26ed28e2.jpg

No requests yet? Well there is still time to get them in. In the meanwhile here is an old school Jessica pin that I got for a song and a dance on facebook last month. This pin was sold in WDW's Pleasure Island.

IMG_6417_zps6c0131ef.jpg

Resorts huh? I can do that. Here is a Golden Horseshoe Revue pin from Disneyland.

IMG_0598.jpg

I request a "cross over pin" two characters that are together but not in the same movie.

Hmmm. Not sure how many I have of that. I posted one in the old thread with Figaro and Tinker Bell. That is the only one that comes to mind. I will look around in my archives to see if I can find any. I will be continuing with park related pins for this week, but if I have any that fit your request I will post that next week. Feel free everyone to suggest more ideas.

Is that whole thing a pin or just the horseshoe? Cool either way!
I'd like to see some Fantasyland attraction pins!

It is a pin on pin. Today's pin should be coming in a bit. I had some stuff to take care of right after midnight.

OOps. I totally missed the 2nd part of that post. A Fantasyland pin it is. Here is a Matterhorn 50th Anniversary pin.

IMG_0584.jpg

This one is kind of small. Anyway here is a Disneyland Railroad Train collection.

IMG_0129.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back