• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's Pin Picture a day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what do you know. Today this thread is 1 year old. YEAH! To celebrate here is Designer Cinderella.

Thanks everyone. For today here is a Fantasia 2000 pin of the Steadfast Tin Soldier and the ballerina.

For today here is a couple pictures of DS.com Jessica stained glass pin, both open and closed.

And here we are at the end of another week. This thread is now just over a year old. This will be the last pin picture post in this thread. I am going to close down this thread in the near future. I am going to leave it open for people to post. So if you have anything to say, questions or any requests feel free to post. I will still respond. I am just going to take a couple weeks off and then start a new pin picture of the day thread. In the meanwhile I am going to take some new pictures of some pins. There are several older pins in my collection I do not have a picture of, so I will get those too. I am also going to get organized and make a list of what I posted to save me from having to check everyday.

The last picture will be of the same character that started the thread. Here is a High School Tinker Bell pin from Disneyshopping.com.

Wow..I take a leave of absence and come back to see my favorite thread on hiatus....THANK YOU MELLON! Seriously, I come to this thread whenever I can and it always brings a smile to my face. The past little while, I really needed it too. So thank you. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

You are very welcome.

We'll look forward to seeing you back. Hopefully you're going off to do something fun!

LOL. Not really. I am mostly just taking time off from the thread to make a list of the all the pins I have posted already. I noticed that I accidentally reposted a few. Also I would have to search to be sure I did not already post a pin picture. Then I am going to go into the bags and take pictures of pins that I don't have pictures of. When I come back in a couple weeks I will start a new thread and I will close this one. Of course I will leave a link to the new thread here. I should be making a return to Disneyland next year, so I will be taking a leave of absence while there. One of the things that sucks about going on hiatus is that I just got a couple of really exciting pins in the mail. It will just have to wait I guess to share them. lol.

Ok I finished the list of the pins posted. Here are some facts.

I posted 376 pictures. Only 3 of those were unintentional repeats.

69 pictures were of Jessica. My inner 13 year old is laughing so hard right now.

5 pins were from the designer Princess or villains set. So I have 13 more of those to post.

Just some stuff to think about.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to stop by and let you know it is looking good for a Monday restart of the thread. I have been taking pictures of older pins that I did not have pictures of. I also have retaken some that I thought were rubbish. In fact, why don't I share one of the new ones with you. Here is the old version of the picture I took of the villains series Flotsam and Jetsam.

Kind of blurry huh?

Here is the new one.

That is much clearer.

So glad the thread is coming back! I spent an evening a few nights ago going through this entire thread. I added many wants! Gorgeous pictures. I can't wait to follow along now that I am caught up on new pins you post!

Hey everyone. Just a quick update. I meant to restart the thread last Monday, but of course the site was down. New start date is this Monday 8/25, assuming the site is still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.